05-08-2012 02:24 AM
I checked a project out from SVN, and when I run it, I got this error message:
"Errors exist in required project(s)"
There were no hints, so I couldn't figure it out. Of course when I tried to run it in simulator, the application wasn't built at all.
05-08-2012 05:21 AM
05-08-2012 05:36 AM
Well I only got 1 red mark, beside the project name. And no other errors.
Previously, I built the project successfully. Then I exported it to zip, because someone asked for the source code.
After that, I got this red mark.
05-08-2012 12:57 PM
Ah sorry. I turned out that I didn't pay attention enough on Eclipse.
When I clicked the Problem tab, actually there was one error:
The type PanicAlarmResource is already defined
It pointed to PanicAlarmResource.java, which was located somewhere within .locale_interfaces.
So I deleted that file, and refreshed the project. Then it worked.