Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

Developer
dankolix
My Device: Not Specified

EventInjector not working

Hi All,

please i would like to get an exhaustive list of reasons why the EventInjector works sometimes and doesnt work other times. I am using the eclipse plugin component 4.5.0.16

The KeyEventCode only works when am on the home screen. If i inject it in the home screen, the phone opens the phone call application. However, the backspace does not work. Also when browsing, i would like to be able to invoke the scroll down and up, but it doesnt work. The mouse pointer does not change position.

Also the END and SEND work really randomly, sometimes it only displays "JVM: eating convenience key" in the debug console.

This is getting a little bit frustrating as I am working on an actual application that is creeping steadily towards its shipping date. The last thing i need is this randomness. Dont know what to do

please help!

Please use plain text.
Developer
dankolix
My Device: Not Specified

Re: EventInjector not working

a link to a tutorial or any piece of material on this subject (excluding the javadocs, which i have repeatedly read thorugh) will be appreciated, maybe i'm missing some details. i could also paste my code if required.

thanks

Please use plain text.