Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

New Developer
abenedictus
My Device: Developer

Re: Facebook BlackBerry SDK 0.8.25 Released

Hi EBaskoro,

I tried the new SDK (0.8.25) using 9900 simulator and it's not work, but when i build my apps and install it on the real device, it works. I can login and post to my facebook page without problem.

The anomaly is I cannot log out from facebook. I use logout() before closing the apps it open connection to facebook and then redirected to facebook page and said "You are using an incompatible web browser..", it works with 9800 and 9550 both simulator and real device, so everytime I open the apps and try to post status, it never ask for a login anymore.

Do you have any idea about this?

Please use plain text.
Developer
pradeep_ch
My Device: Z10

Re: Facebook BlackBerry SDK 0.8.25 Released

[ Edited ]

Hi,

I want to maintain the session throughout the app, that means in my application the user frequently interact with Facebook for liking and sharing. Now my question is if once the user logged into face book, after some time (mean while he may visit different screens) again he like some thing then how i can post that data without again logged into facebook.

Is it possible to maintain that in this API , then how . can any body help me please.

Thanks in Advance.

Pradeep_ch.

Please use plain text.