Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

New Contributor
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: Credo

Re: File System Out of Resources

I guess I was unclear. What I thought I was saying was that I had closed all of the connections that I was aware of. And I thought I had said that If there is another hidden program that I was not aware of, or not normal (as I thought might have been intimated in his /her inquiry) then how would I close that.
I didn't make my comment in as many words as i am using here, but the person to whom I was writing understood my point.
Your comment was rude and unhelpful.
New Contributor
My Device: Curve 8520
My Carrier: Vodacom SA

I have the same problem, but the link doesn't open.

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

MSohm wrote:

The error mention above relates to using a FileConnection to access the built in memory of a BlackBerry handheld or a micro SD card.

What is the exact error and exception you are receiving and what actions are you taking?  If you are making direct TCP connections, please see this link.

What Is - Maximum number of simultaneous connections
Article Number: DB-00480

http://www.blackberry.com/knowledgecenterpublic/livelink.exe/fetch/2000/348583/800451/800563/What_Is...

Hello MSohm,

it seems that the link (from 2008) does not work anymore. I have been unable to find the new location of that document. Can you help us?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Developer
My Device: Not Specified

Contributor
My Device: 9320
My Carrier: 3

I'm Having The Same Problem But When I Click The Link A White Page Just Loads Up With Nothing On It.. Can You Just Explain How To Close Connections Here Please?
Developer

Visitor
My Device: 8220
My Carrier: tigo

Halow?I'm facing the same problem when downloading file in my BB 8220.
I do not know how to close those connection please help me to solve th problem
New Contributor
My Device: 8520
My Carrier: vodacom

Can someone help, I cant get the link to open to see how to fix the problem?? :Helpsmilie:

Developer

This link?

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Java-Development/Close-connections/ta-p/444878

Works fine from here.  I suggest you try another PC, or Browser to identify what it stopping you accessing this page. 

New Contributor
My Device: 8520
My Carrier: vodacom

Thanks peter_strange, just none of that means anything to me? haha. there arent specific steps I can take to fix the problem?