Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

Developer
Innovatology
My Device: Playbook, Z10, Q10, Z30 with Files & Folders and Orbit of course

Re: Going BlackBerry DevCon Europe? Let's meet up!

Smugrik wrote:

To bump on Jon's proposition, it will be nice to meet with all people who are interested in music on the PlayBook, there are not many musical (as in musical instruments) applications on the PlayBook, and it would be great if we could meet to talk about the subject.

I will arrive at DevCon on Tuesday morning, see you there!

Good plan, but with 1000 devs there it may be hard to find eachother... PM via forum? Or Twitter? I am @brainsforrent and @filesfolders. No BBID I'm afraid.

Files & Folders, the unified file & cloud manager for PlayBook and BB10 with SkyDrive, SugarSync, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, Google Docs. Free 3-day trial! - Jon Webb - Innovatology - Utrecht, Netherlands
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

I'm @alexandreho . Feel free to befriend me on twitter.
and also on FB : https://www.facebook.com/Xandrex

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
Developer
Innovatology
My Device: Playbook, Z10, Q10, Z30 with Files & Folders and Orbit of course

Well, DevCon has come and gone.

I think it was a great succes. It was nice meeting loads of people, putting names to faces, discussing the progress of the PlayBook platform, attending some good sessions and generally chatting about the Blackberry world. I'm seriously considering submitting a proposal when the next DevCon call-for-papers comes. 

Special thanks to Nick Landry who got down & dirty with me on NDK issues in the Ask The Experts area, and Julian Dolce & David Cummings for an enlightening AIR Native Extensions session. 

What was your favourite session besides the karaoke bar?

I hope you all enjoyed Amsterdam, despite the cold. See you again next time?

Files & Folders, the unified file & cloud manager for PlayBook and BB10 with SkyDrive, SugarSync, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, Google Docs. Free 3-day trial! - Jon Webb - Innovatology - Utrecht, Netherlands
Please use plain text.
Developer
Eugen
My Device: Z10 LE

IMHO this is best organized conference that I visit during past year. And one in the top by amount of useful information. 

I fill like I'm back to BB team family. They are really nice people with quite naughty child.

Thank you experts who were trying to answer our hard and provacative questions - Dave and Michael Brown, Denver Coneybeare and Gary Klassen.

Thank you dev relations managers to nice support - Marysia Wiltshire and Paul Cebo.

Best wishes to our new friends in other dev bb goups around.

Please use plain text.