If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

Contributor
Dan277
My Device: All
My Carrier: 447920403580
Accepted Solution

How can I make my program work with more than 100 class files?

As soon as my program produces over 100 class files I get the following error: Cannot run program "jar": CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified. Is there any way I can increase this limit? My program is only small. There must be way to make it work and still add all the functionality that I need to add. Thank you

Please use plain text.
Developer
peter_strange
My Device: Not Specified

Re: How can I make my program work with more than 100 class files?

I have applications with more than 200 class files, so it surprises me that this is a limit that you seem to have hit.

Search for other similar problems that have been reported, for example this one:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Java-Development/Error-Cannot-run-program-quot-jar-quot-Creat...

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Dan277

I've looked at that and the solution simply does not work. I set my environment to add java bin path and it still wouldn't work. I searched my entire computer for the jar.exe and I could not find it. What's the best way to reduce the number of class files without losing any functionality of my program?

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Dan277

I got it working. I reinstalled JDK, then set the path in the environment variable, restarted eclipse and it worked. It's still a mystery why it worked before I had 100 classes.

Please use plain text.