Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

Visitor
saravanan312
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 9360
My Carrier: Developer
Accepted Solution

How to Access NFC Secure Element

After signing the three keys by using nfc secure element package, I am getting the following error. Please provide me the steps ASAP to resolve it.

"Error starting NFCWrite: Module 'NFCWrite' attempts to access a secure API"

It's asking NFCR signer,how to get the key for this NFCR.Signer Name is NFCRoutingAPI.SignerID is NFCR.

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Development Advisor (Retired)
mwoolley
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: How to Access NFC Secure Element

[ Edited ]

Hello

please send me a private message with the information listed in item 5 of the NFC Developer FAQ which you can  find here:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Java-Development/NFC-Developer-FAQ/ta-p/1634793

Thank you

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to press the like button on the right side if you liked my attempts to help :-)
And please mark posts as solved if you think I found the solution or set you on its path. Thanks!
Follow me on Twitter: @mdwrim
Please use plain text.
Regular Visitor
braame
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: dev

Hi

I have also been trying to access the secure element, first on simulator but found out it's not supported :smileysad: , and when trying to sign the application to load onto a device I need NFCR/RESE signing keys.  Is there a process to get these specific keys?  How do i go about doing this?

Thank you in advance

Regards 

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Development Advisor (Retired)
mwoolley
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Vodafone

Send me a private message per the statement above and I'll pass it on inside RIM.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to press the like button on the right side if you liked my attempts to help :-)
And please mark posts as solved if you think I found the solution or set you on its path. Thanks!
Follow me on Twitter: @mdwrim
Please use plain text.
Contributor
sanika_sudhalkar
My Device: Not Specified

I have sent you an email with the COD files attached.

Please use plain text.
Visitor
Thanuj
My Device: Blackberry 9900
My Carrier: Rogers

Hi ,

I also need the RESE signing keys for the current application I am working on. I PM you the information you mentioned in the above post.

Thanks in advance.

Please use plain text.