Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

Developer
srk2012
My Device: BlackBerry 8520

How to Un Install the Java Plugin for Eclipse i.e Jav SDK for 5 , 6 and 7.o )S which I had already installed

I want to un install the Jav SDK  as it is giving errors and Iam facing  building and packaging issues. I want to start

again from the begining.

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Developer
peter_strange
My Device: Not Specified

Re: How to Un Install the Java Plugin for Eclipse i.e Java SDK for 5 , 6 and 7.o )S which I had already installed

I am not an Eclipse expert, but I did not think that Eclipse stored anything significant for its installation, except in its own directory.  So to delete Eclipse (and the plug-in), just delete the Eclipse directory  Reinstall the new download to the same place and your links should all continue to work too. 

But you might like to wait till someone with more experience comes along.

Please use plain text.
Developer
srk2012
My Device: BlackBerry 8520

Re: How to Un Install the Java Plugin for Eclipse i.e Java SDK for 5 , 6 and 7.o )S which I had already installed

Ok  I think the problem is not with the clipse SDk.

Iam able to build and package other projects.

Please use plain text.
Developer
peter_strange
My Device: Not Specified

Ok, then I would try a new installation of Eclipse, just for this project. As noted, I am not an Eclipse expert, but I think you can have multiple version of Eclipse installed, all in different directories.  So download and install a new version of Eclipse, and then move your project over to it and see if your problem is still present.

Please use plain text.