Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

Contributor
My Device: 8900
My Carrier: Airtel

How to attach Jar in Blackberry, Attach Jar in Blackberry , JAR isuue , Verification COde error due to attached external Jar

Hello EveryBody, Now days I am getting a problem in attaching JAR files in Blackberry..... I am using Eclipse 3.5 and I am using Facebook Jar SDK , in my Application.

I am doing the following things for attach the Jar in my Application
          1. Copy the Jar in my Application Resources
          2. Right Click on MyProject "Properties" , then a window appear I select "Java Buid Path" and select "Libraries"  and select "Add JAR" option  ...and last I give the path of Jar wher I put it.
          3. And Go to "Order and Export"  and select the Added Jar (Check Mark )
             then press Ok
       Application comile fine , but when I click on Application Icon it gives me Message "Verification code error in particular Module".....

Why this Error come .. please explain me Thanks

Hello EveryBody, Now days I am getting a problem in attaching JAR files in Blackberry..... I am using Eclipse 3.5 and I am using Facebook Jar SDK , in my Application.

BlackBerry Development Advisor
My Device: BlackBerry 9810
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: How to attach Jar in Blackberry, Attach Jar in Blackberry , JAR isuue , Verification COde error due to attached external Jar

Hi,

Is this still an issue? I am not able to reproduce the issue. Please provide us with more info if this still an issue.

Thanks

Naveen M
Contributor

Re: How to attach Jar in Blackberry, Attach Jar in Blackberry , JAR isuue , Verification COde error due to attached external Jar

@naveenan , Thanks for the reply . I am getting error when I
attached Jar files in Blackberry projects.

I am using Eclipse Galileo 3.5 plateform for developing BB apps .

I easily attached the jar as previously described .....application Build fine and install on device , but when I click on Application Icon to start app...a message will popUp "Code Module error" something like that...

why this error comming......

Developer
My Device: Z10 LE, Z30, Passport
My Carrier: O2 Germany

can you specify the "something like that"?
----------------------------------------------------------
feel free to press the like button on the right side to thank the user that helped you.
please mark posts as solved if you found a solution.
@SimonHain on twitter
Contributor

@simon_hain

Hello Sir ....so many times I got "Code Module error" ,

1. I attached Twiiter Jar provided by  Kenai

http://kenai.com/projects/twitterapime/downloads/directory/Miscellaneous

I downlode " TwitterAPIME-RIM-OAuthSample.zip " file and run on Eclipse but getting

BrowserFieldScreen.class: Error!: Invalid class file: Incorrect classfile version

****************************************************************************************************

2. I am not able to Integrate Frury Jar , I am getting "code module error" or sometimes "verification in code Module 21"

**************************************************************************************************

am I doing something wrong..please advise me ..How to properly Integrate the Jar files