Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

Developer
rakesh86shankar
My Device: Not Specified

How to cancel/hold the application which was in approval process and send the new COD and JAD Files for approval process

Hi,

I just uploaded the my  next version of the application in Blackberry App world,It is in the approval process,We found out some issues,I want to cancel the application which is already in approval process and send the new Build File for approval?

Is there any way to stop the approval process and send the new COD and JAD files for the approval process.

Thanks

Rakesh Shankar

Developer
peter_strange
My Device: Not Specified

Re: How to cancel/hold the application which was in approval process and send the new COD and JAD Files for approval process

I am not aware of a way, and this issue has occurred to me as well.  The only way I know about is to go through the support process on the vendor portal and fill in the support form.  Once you get through this you should get an email from a real person who will be very helpful.  But getting in contact can take some time.