Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

Regular Contributor
salmankhan7788
My Device: Curve 9650,Bold 9900

How to create Line graph in blackberry.

I need to create a line graph in my application.i dont have any idea how to do this with api.

Any code reference will be helpfull .

desc_stats_line_graph_1.png

I need to create a graph like this.

Thanks

Developer
rishikeshsinghpbh
My Device: 9900

Re: How to create Line graph in blackberry.

Hello,

You can refer to following link for different graphs- http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Java-Development/Create-graph-fields/ta-p/444968

Rishikesh Singh
New Contributor
ashish_nimawat
My Device: 9900

[ Edited ]

Hi,

I am new in BB programing, I want to plot some values in ghraphical format in my blackberry app.

I am not able to do this.

please any one can take out of this probelm. If possible please can any one sent me the java code regarding this.

please help me, it's urgent.

The above link is creating graph but I want some more functionality with graph and look n feel too.

Thanks in advance

Ashish Nimawat

Developer
peter_strange
My Device: Not Specified

Welcome to the forums.

The idea here is that we help each other out with assistance or ideas on specifc problems.  So if you have a problem with the code that you already have, then you can describe the problem and give us samples of it not working and we can help. 

Unfortunately this is not the place to learn how to program Java.  If you need this, then I would look to buying a book or going through the online documentation. 

Nor is it a place to ask people to write code for you.  Contributions to this forum are not paid for.  So if something is going to take a long time, this is not the right place to ask.  Instead look for a BlackBerry developer to hire. 

Sorry, I don't think your request is going to get much response on this forum.

I suggest that you create a sample chart using the package or similar methods, and then ask for help on specifics  about that chart.   Do this in your own Thread. 

One other alternative that I would consider is to use a Browser based charting package, and then use a BrowserField to display the charts.  There are a number of Javascript charting packages out there which work quite well on the newer BlackBerry phones - and some of them are free too!