Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

New Contributor
savasadar
My Device: 9700
My Carrier: non

How to install smart card applet into blackberry embedded secure element

i am developing on NFC payment application and I want to use as a tag my smartphone(blackberry). For this i need write an applet and install into blackberry eSE.

i have also read

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/tkb/articleprintpage/tkb-id/java_dev@tkb/article-id/623

and

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Java-Development/NFC-Card-Emulation-Primer/ta-p/1596893

but i cant find my answer.

My question is;

How can i write an applet which it interaction with NFC chip. And How can i install my applet into eSE.

thanks for your advice..

Please use plain text.
Retired
mwoolley
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: How to install smart card applet into blackberry embedded secure element

Hi savasadar

use of the embedded secure element is restricted and requires RIM's approval.

Regards

Martin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to press the like button on the right side if you liked my attempts to help :-)
And please mark posts as solved if you think I found the solution or set you on its path. Thanks!
Follow me on Twitter: @mdwrim
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
savasadar
My Device: 9700
My Carrier: non

hi ,

Do not I need to write applet before this. my problem with write applet which emulate nfc tag. 

do applet have need a listener for emulate nfc tag?

Please use plain text.
Retired
mwoolley
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Vodafone

No, you need the approval first. There's no point writing an applet and then finding you do not have approval to install it in the eSE.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to press the like button on the right side if you liked my attempts to help :-)
And please mark posts as solved if you think I found the solution or set you on its path. Thanks!
Follow me on Twitter: @mdwrim
Please use plain text.