07-27-2010 06:34 AM
1. Connect your device with USB cable to you PC.
2. On connecting it will ask whether to open device as a mass storage, Select "Yes" on your device.
3. It will open folder named as "BlackBerry"
4. Create a new folder and give it the name of your project on your PC.
5. Place your .JAR and .JAD file in a newly created folder.
6. Copy this folder in the folder "BlackBerry"
7. Safely Remove the device from the PC.
8. Now, on your device go to media, and press the menu button on the device.
9. Go to "Explore", and select the mass storage
10. You will see the various folders, find your project folder.
11. Click on it, it will start installation.
12. After finishing installation, go to Downloads section, where you will find your application installed.
I hope it will work for you. Following link may be helpful to you