Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

Regular Contributor
Clintliu
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

I can't run the application on device-net_rim_bb_trust_application_manager already running

After I deploy the application to real device, when I wnat to run the app on device , it can't run.

debug message as bellow..

Starting net_rim_bb_trust_application_manager
net_rim_bb_trust_application_manager already running

I have tow question:

1.what can I do.

2.what is "net_rim_bb_trust_application_manager".

Developer
nitinverma274
My Device: 9550

Re: I can't run the application on device-net_rim_bb_trust_application_manager already running

[ Edited ]

Application Manager is resposible to Manages all Java applications on the device.

and to know more about it.

http://docs.blackberry.com/en/developers/deliverables/11938/Application_manager_509282_11.jsp

What is ur JDE version.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Press Kudo to say thank to developer.
Also Press the Accept as solution Button when u got the Solution.

Regular Contributor
Clintliu

Re: I can't run the application on device-net_rim_bb_trust_application_manager already running

My JDE version is 4.7.0

My device is 9550

Regular Contributor
Clintliu

I just find the solution to run my app.

I do some config.

option→Application→selection your app name→edit permissions

and then

connection →ALLOW

Interactions→ALLOW

do these and slove my problem.

thanks everybody

Contributor
spacemanaki

Why does this happen? Can it ever happen "in the wild", ie with an app installed from the App World?

It seems to happen to me all the time when I load apps on a device via Eclipse and JavaLoader.exe.

New Developer
lunthar
My Device: BB 9700

My guess is you're double launching the Application and the trust manager (menu to trust / not trust application) is busy on a background screen waiting for your input.

Contributor
AnujAroshA
My Device: BlackBerry 9780, BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha

I have done this and saved the settings. But after some code editing and re-compiled the app, those settings have gone and have the default settings again. Is there anyway to permanently set these settings?
AnujAroshA
Developer
simon_hain
My Device: Z10 LE, Z30, Passport

please open a new thread for your question (and welcome to the boards).

to answer it anyhow: you can use permissionsmanager to have your app ask you for permissions after installation, but it is not possible to supress them. as a user you install an app usually once, so that it is not a big deal.
----------------------------------------------------------
feel free to press the like button on the right side to thank the user that helped you.
please mark posts as solved if you found a solution.
@SimonHain on twitter