Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

Developer
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

I change application language to use multilanguage then still Close and Switch application menu take devices laguage

Hi All,

I have some query so can you help me.

I change applicaiton laguage to use the multilaguage then still Close and Switch application take default laguage of mobile so how to change the laguage of Close and Switch Application menu??

Developer
My Device: Z10 LE, Z30, Passport

Re: I change application language to use multilanguage then still Close and Switch application menu take devices laguage

other than changing the system language i don't think there is a way.
----------------------------------------------------------
feel free to press the like button on the right side to thank the user that helped you.
please mark posts as solved if you found a solution.
@SimonHain on twitter
Developer

Re: I change application language to use multilanguage then still Close and Switch application menu take devices laguage

Hi Simon_Hain,

Thanks for reply.

Actully my problem is when i change the device laguage to chinese or france at that time another applicaiton  default menu show as per devices lagauge but my application show as per mulatilaguage text it's means my application laguage dutch at that time close and switch appliaction show german so may i know why this happen because into applicaiton we not put any text or we not put any menu like close and switch applicaiton this menu it's default menu.

Developer
My Device: Z10 LE, Z30, Passport

well, you can remove the default menu items if that would help you.
Use the Screen style http://www.blackberry.com/developers/docs/7.1.0api/net/rim/device/api/ui/Screen.html#NO_SYSTEM_MENU_...
----------------------------------------------------------
feel free to press the like button on the right side to thank the user that helped you.
please mark posts as solved if you found a solution.
@SimonHain on twitter
Developer

Thanks simon_hain for help me.

But as per my requirment not remove this menu but now i know how to remove system default menu programtically.