Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

Developer
naveensh
My Device: Not Specified

I need to track the application is there or not(at the time of uninstalling not before or after).

Hi

I need to track the application is there are not, i should come to know at  time of uninstalling,

I will not going to monitor or going to check whether the application is there or not every time in my application.

Not befor or after,at the uninstallation time only i should come to know on this.

Please help ASAP.

I know using code module manager we can monitor it. but i need to track at uninstallation time perfectly not every time.

Thanks in advance

Developer
simon_hain
My Device: Z10 LE, Z30, Passport

Re: I need to track the application is there or not(at the time of uninstalling not before or after).

there is no listener
----------------------------------------------------------
feel free to press the like button on the right side to thank the user that helped you.
please mark posts as solved if you found a solution.
@SimonHain on twitter
Developer
rcmaniac25
My Device: Z10 (STL100-4)-10.2.1.3253, Z10 (STL100-3)-10.3.1.997 Dev OS, Z30 (STA100-5)-10.3.1.997 Dev OS, Passport (SQW100-1)-10.3.0.1418, PlayBook (16GB)-2.1.0.1917

Re: I need to track the application is there or not(at the time of uninstalling not before or after).

I don't know what version OS you are building for but if it is OS 5.0 then you can use CodeModuleListener. It allows you to track when new CODs are added or when old CODs are set to be deleted.

---Spends time in #blackberrydev on freenode (IRC)----
Three simple rules:
1. Please use the search bar before making new posts.
2. "Like" posts that you find helpful.
3. If a solution has been found for your post, mark it as solved.
--I code too much. Well, too bad.
Developer
naveensh

Hi,

Any code snippet and links will be helpful the implementation of codemodulemanager or listener.

Thanks

Developer
naveensh

Hi,

Do you have any documentary proff for this.where direct listner is not there.

please send me any link or documentary proof for this.

Thanks in Advance.

Developer
simon_hain
My Device: Z10 LE, Z30, Passport

http://www.blackberry.com/developers/docs/5.0.0api/net/rim/device/api/system/CodeModuleListener.html

----------------------------------------------------------
feel free to press the like button on the right side to thank the user that helped you.
please mark posts as solved if you found a solution.
@SimonHain on twitter