If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

New Developer
panknaik
My Device: Not Specified

Image in Gridlayout

Hello Sir

i want to display a 3x3 Grid which will contain image. I dont know how  can i make a grid layout so that i can oush the thinks in the proper location.

I tried it doing with horizontalFieldManager and VerticalFieldmanager but the problem is that when i insert image id different size then that time its grid boxes are uneven in Dimension.

i even tried to use BitmapField in the manager and make then Focusable. But when the focus comes on the image the Focus is not  visible.

Please send me some solution.

its very urgent , i have spent the whole day in it

Thanks in advance

Please use plain text.
Developer
anilsisodiya

Re: Image in Gridlayout

[ Edited ]
Please use plain text.
New Developer
panknaik

Thanks for your response

i have managed to make the Grid ans able to insert image at the proper loacation, but i am facing problem while showing the focus.

I am using BitmapField as my image container. i have also made the Bitmap Field Focusable. As my images are coming form the server so i have only one image.

Please give me some solution by which i will be able to display the focus of the specific grid.

Thanks for your support

Thank You

Please use plain text.
Developer
anilsisodiya

have a look of all the link you will get answer of this query also.

Please use plain text.
New Developer
panknaik

Thanks for your response

I am sorry to say that the second link which u provided did not satisfy my problem. i have only one image that is coming from the server. so i dont have the other focussed image to put in the OnFocus() method.

Tell me a solution by which i will be in a better position to high lite the focused image

Thanks in Advance

Please use plain text.
Developer
anilsisodiya

Please use plain text.