Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

New Developer
vijaysaini
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Invoke.invokeApplication() issue ???

Hi MSohm,

this issue is not due to using the Invoke class from within the dialogClosed method because i am able to invoke native apps from within dialogClosed() with following statements

Invoke.invokeApplication(Invoke.APP_TYPE_ADDRESSBOOK, new AddressBookArguments( )); and
Invoke.invokeApplication(Invoke.APP_TYPE_MEMOPAD, new MemoArguments( ));

but when i use parameterized ApplicationArguments to invoke native application then native app is not invoked with below statement

Invoke.invokeApplication(Invoke.APP_TYPE_ADDRESSBOOK, new AddressBookArguments( AddressBookArguments.ARG_NEW , blackBerryContact));

please help me on this issue. 

Regards,
Vijay Saini.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If your problem was get solved then please mark the thread as "Accepted solution" and kudos - your wish
Please use plain text.
Developer
ravindrakamble
My Device: Not Specified

To make blackberrycontact which API's you are using? use the PIM api for the same and try.....
Please use plain text.
Administrator
MSohm
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, BlackBerry PlayBook
My Carrier: Bell

I've tried your sample invokation line from within a DialogCloseListener and wasn't able to reproduce the issue.  Can you provide a larger code sample?
Mark Sohm
BlackBerry Development Advisor

Please refrain from posting new questions in solved threads.
Problem solved? Click the Accept As Solution button.
Found a bug? Report it using Issue Tracker
Please use plain text.