Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 9220

Is it possible slider screen in blackberry 9200 simulator?

Developer
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Is it possible slider screen in blackberry 9200 simulator?

[ Edited ]

Welcome to the forum.

We need a bit of context to understand what you are asking.  Can you describe what you are trying to achieve?

In general people use screen transitions to provide slide in functionality - you should do a search for examples of this as it might provide you with the answer.  Use the Search box in the upper right of your screen for this.

New Contributor

How to add the custom menu in blackberry?

New Contributor

how to transistion from one screen to anotherscreen using custion menu or slide functionality? Blackberry 9200 simulator support the slide functionality?????????????????????????????????????

Developer
My Device: Not Specified

[ Edited ]

You really need to be clearer in what you are asking.  Describe in detail what your user will be doing and what you would like them to see. 

In addition, we need to know more about what you have tried and what you know to help us decide how to answer your question.  For example, are you new to BB or have you done this before?

And finally, can you please use the Search facility to try to find answers to your questions.  Doing that will help you understand more about your own problem and might even provide some answers.   You should search for transition.

Sorry one more point to indicate why you need to be clear.  To most people, a slide is something in a playground.  So I can implement slide functionality in my application by taking it to a playground and dropping it from the top of a slide!  Please don't take this seriously, I am just making the point that you need to explain in more detail what you need, you can't assume that we know.