Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

Trusted Contributor
emmanualvnebu
My Device: Playbook, Bold 9790, Z10

Issues when editing apk using Eclipcs!!!

Hello guys,,

I have an apk which i want to edit & convert  to bar, I am new to Eclips, & now am trying to edit one of my apk file using eclips, what i did was, I extracted the apk using apk tool & then i imported the same as an existing project to eclips & started working on it, & made changes then i repacked apk & signed & installed on an android device, it was not working, was showing message says, process stopped working, when i converted to bar, the same wsa happening on my playbook.

Then i checked it in other way to findout wtr i did some mistake on my apk file, that caused this problem, 

I simply opened the same extracted apk(using apktool) &as an existing project on eclipcs,  i didnt do anything on the file, simply repacked & signed & tried installing on an android device sitll same, getting message says process stoped working.  

Then i tried the same on other apk, this time i simply imported that extracted apk & tried to run on the build in simulator on eclips, it also showed the same message, but if i install that app without importing to eclips it work fine on both android & playbook...can some one help me with this, is tre anything wrong in the way how am extracting the apk, or something wrong with eclipcs..Or is tre any other way to import apk to eclipcs...

Thanks,

Emmanual.

Please use plain text.
Developer
peter_strange
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Issues when editing apk using Eclipcs!!!

Wrong forum I think - do you want to raise the question here:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Android-Runtime-Development/bd-p/adt

Please use plain text.