Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

Developer
My Device: 8520 curve
My Carrier: compny

Memory available on your device is low

Hi every one 

I am using JavaScript to display pin point on Google map,

but while I am zooming it three or four times full it is showing error (Memory available on your device is low.close some of the item below.) to close the app or some sometimes default my app is getting closed.

So what to do for please help.

Thanks.

Developer
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Memory available on your device is low

It's the nature of BB os to supply very limited memory for browser filed apps. And as it is a known fact that using google maps needs lot of memory not just in bb or a mobile browser , but also in desktop browser as it renders each zoom as a new image and so on...

One suggestion to you is to avoid Google Maps in BB. Instead try using BB Maps. Ofcourse for that you need to make that particular google page that you have loaded in the browser filed to be replaced with the native screen as BB has no support for JS .
Developer
My Device: 8520 curve
My Carrier: compny

Re: Memory available on your device is low

Hi kiran Thanks for reply,

That is fine what you told ,

But can we manage that memory provided for browserfield by blackberry ,I mean that whenever I zoom the page going out from screen, it should delete (Like garbage collection ).

Just for any idea.

Thanks.