Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

Visitor
Jeevarathinams
My Device: Tester & Non-Blackberry user

Not able to open the blackberry sample applications in the Blackberry Curve 8520 simulator?

Hi,

I am trying to test the sample application in Blackberry Curve 8520 simulator.I have imported the sample blackberry application(Accelorometer Demo) through Eclipse. When i started running the sample application via Blackberry Curve 8520 simulator, it opens the MDS simulator and Blackberry Curve 8520 simulator. The icon of Accelorometer Demo apllication is displayed in the Blackberry Curve 8520 simulator and when i tried to open the application, system is diplaying the error message as "JUMP ERROR 104 - Uncaught: Runtime Exception".

But when i tried to open the same sample application(Accelorometer Demo) in following simulators,

Blackberry Bold 9790 7.1 or 7.0

Blackberry Torch 9860 7.1 or 7.0

Blackberry Torch 9810 7.1 or 7.0

Blackberry Curve 9360 7.1 or 7.0

System is opening the application successfully for the above simulators except Blackberry Curve 8520 simulator.

Please help me out to overcome this problem.

Thanks in advance.

Jeeva

Developer
peter_strange
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Not able to open the blackberry sample applications in the Blackberry Curve 8520 simulator?

What OS level is running on the 8520 Simulator?

Developer
kamal_nigam
My Device: Blackberry 10

Re: Not able to open the blackberry sample applications in the Blackberry Curve 8520 simulator?

[ Edited ]

Check your JRE System Library [Blackberry JRE x.x.x]. and simulator JRE . both shoud be same

Thanks
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Press the Accept as solution Button when u got the Solution
Press Kudo to say thank to developer.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.