03-31-2009 02:50 AM
Build all and run will be there in the Build Menu of the JDE .. Shortcut for this is Alt+F5 ..
03-31-2009 05:54 AM
04-02-2009 01:19 PM
Oh ok. so far what I found is below here. Just correct me.
1) "Build All and Run" option is ther. It builds all projects (not built already) in current workspace. Is that right ? is ther no way to "run" only selected(current) project ?
2) and still emulator shows me "Debugger Attached" screen and debuggin perspective started.
3) Also I do not see effect of "Ctrl+Space" keys as do in other IDs.
What to do then?
Thnx for yr reply
04-02-2009 02:32 PM
1) I have my workspaces set up so that I do want to Build All every time. I believe there is a flag you can set on each project to specify whether or not it is included in a Build all - look at the Properties (right mouse click) for the project.
2) Thought it was just me, but when I use JDE 4.6 or JDE 4.6.1, the simulator stops with the Screen saying "debugger Attached" and to kick it into life, I press the trackball. Can you give that a try?
3) I've no idea what this is supposed to do? What do you expect it to do?