Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

anL
New Contributor
anL
My Device: 9800

Re: Null values on reading custom JAD attributes

OK.

I provided a sample result data to explain my problem. This is a live system so there are different OS, phone model, sim card etc. How can I create a test application in this case ? Should I redirect my traffic ?

I just wanted your opinion and suggestions or another approach to fulfill my aim.

The code matches what I expect, but not always. I just want to know why.
Developer
peter_strange
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Null values on reading custom JAD attributes

"How can I create a test application in this case?"

I thought the problem was that your application was not picking up values from a jad.  So a test application would therefore just pick up values form the jad and display them, and would demonstrate the problem by not being able to display the values that it should.  The other part of your situation is that the jad is dynamic, which leaves open the possibility that the values aren't there because your jad generation did not create them.  To remove this possibility from the equation, you should be able to replicate a failing jad as a fixed file.  Put these two together and you potentially have your problem replicated. 

That said, I suspect you don't have access to a phone in which your download appears to fail.  Unfortunately I think in this case, unless you can recreate the problem, you will not be able to resolve it.