Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

New Contributor
My Device: 9320

Parsing JSON

[ Edited ]

I have JSON sample like this :

{ "city":[{ "city_ID":2147483647, "city_Name":"String content", "country_ID":"String content", "description":"String content", "picture":"String content", "region_ID":"String content" }], "status":{ "Code":2147483647, "Description":"String content", "Message":"String content" } }

I don't understand about JSON so how i code that ?? I'm using for BB OS 7.1

Developer
My Device: Z10 LE, Z30, Passport

Re: Parsing JSON

i would suggest to start with a sample:
http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Java-Development/Sample-Code-Implementing-JSON-in-your-applic...
----------------------------------------------------------
feel free to press the like button on the right side to thank the user that helped you.
please mark posts as solved if you found a solution.
@SimonHain on twitter
Developer
My Device: Not Specified

[ Edited ]

Welcome to the forums.

You will find as new developer that a lot of your questions have been asked previously.  So I recommend that you use the Search facility (see Search box near top right) before you ask a question.  In this case, putting JSON in as the search term would give you some interesting questions that other people have asked and would also include the KB article that I think will help you:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Java-Development/Sample-Code-Implementing-JSON-in-your-applic...

If you can't find the information you need using the Search facility then please come back to us.

Hope this helps.  Enjoy your BlackBerry development!

Edit:  I see Simon and I were respnding at the same time! 

New Contributor
My Device: 9320

oke i will try that..

thanks all for the solution :Innocent: