If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

Contributor
ratheesh
My Device: curve 9300
My Carrier: airtel

Paypal Integration in blackberry

Hi All

I am developing an app in BB , which need paypal integeration in blackberry, i found that Paypal MPL Blackberry Library  is available for integrating paypal in blackberry app , also i got a pdf  for the details , but the problem is after adding the jar file it shows an error that , we couldnt get thge correspong class and The type "android.content.Context cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required .class files"

paplal support blackberry ?

thanks

Please use plain text.
Developer
simon_hain
My Device: Z10 LE
My Carrier: O2 Germany

Re: Paypal Integration in blackberry

are you sure it is for blackberry?
https://www.x.com/developers/paypal/products/mobile-payment-libraries does not list BB (anymore?).
and an error message with "android" in it would make me sceptical.
----------------------------------------------------------
feel free to press the like button on the right side to thank the user that helped you.
please mark posts as solved if you found a solution.
@SimonHain on twitter
Please use plain text.
Contributor
ratheesh
My Device: curve 9300
My Carrier: airtel

Re: Paypal Integration in blackberry

where we can find the Paypal MPL Blackberry Library ? plse give any link , in X.com they are giving only the libraries for Android And iphone . one more question we can integrate paypal in BB using libraries ? suggest any sample app to refer thanks in advance .
Please use plain text.