Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

Developer
robybd
My Device: 9000(Bold)

Re: Playing and Recording audio at the same time

Hi,

Do you mean that i just need to make sure to open the recorder before the player and then i'll be able to run them both simultaneous? Also, can i do it in 2 different threads or do i need to do it in 2 different processes?

Thanks for the quick reply :-)

Please use plain text.
Developer
dynamicdhaka
My Device: styile 9670
My Carrier: SingTel

we are allmost at the edge  to release VOIP dialler  for blackberry......pray for us..

Mobile Application Advisor
Please use plain text.
Developer
atleta
My Device: Not Specified

Why would we, seriously? You asked a question, then you posted an absolutely non-informative message that you solved your own problem, then you didn't respond when someone asked the same question that you seem to have solved, then again you posted a noniformative message. This is pretty annoying, insulting and antisocial, even though I'm not really interested in the solution to this specific problem.

Please use plain text.
Developer
dynamicdhaka
My Device: styile 9670
My Carrier: SingTel

this is not annoying ,antisocialing job.i have replied in two or three thread.again,i can not open this valuable sollution to all coz i did not get minimum guided way about this problem from supportforums..it is common matter in forums if any one do special program for blackberry ..they express about that program in forums....you just a beginner in forums so you have to learn many thing about this forums..do not do this type of reply again ..it is bad forum image...happy day...

Mobile Application Advisor
Please use plain text.
Developer
atleta
My Device: Not Specified

You cannot really argue whether your behaviour is annoying or antisocial. That's my oppion, evaluation of how you're behaving. And I told you why I think so, so simply saying no is not an argument.

You asked for a piece of information, in other words you were expecting to get guidance from the community and your reason for not contributing is that nobody helped you. Now why did you expect help in the first place if you yourself are not willing to help? Can you see the contraditcion? We share information that others don't know. That's the point. Sometimes we share things that we have discovered ourselves. If it wasn't so, the whole thing wouldn't work, because you either discover or learn something. If you don't share just ask, then it's antisocial because you don't help the community that you use. You take but you don't give. That's it.

What you do is not really 'express about the program' (whatever that means) in these forums, because you don't name it. You didn't tell anything, but that you were progressing OK with an application that is based on a question you asked and then solved yourself (congrats on that by the way) and then failed to help others. That's bragging. Doesn't contain any information for the rest of the world. Don't get too upset, these are just the facts. And don't get too much worried about my public image here, I know how to manage it. I've been practicing it online for the past 17 years. All the best for you and your product.

Please use plain text.
Developer
Aviator168
My Device: 8520, 8900, 9000, 9300, 9650, 9700, 9780, 9800, 9810, 9900, 9930
My Carrier: Verizon

Can the mod lock this thread now?

Please use plain text.