Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

New Developer
asbabu123
My Device: Not Specified

Run the Application in Real device

Hi,

I got the keys and register the keys successfully. I transfered the my application into the device through desktop manager(.ALX file). When ever i try to start my application automatically phone will be restarted. I cant understand what is going on....In simulator its working nicely. But in real device i got the problem.

What process i did the install the application in real device, I am explaining below.

1. I registeresd the key successfully, then i build my application and through request signatures i signed the .cod file.

2. Then i generate the .ALX file. Then that .alx file will be transfered into my real device thorugh desktop manager.

3. In Applications i tried to start my application it restarts the device.

Please if any one knows help me on this... From past 2 days onwards i tried this one. 

Thanks,
Suresh A
Please use plain text.
Developer
peter_strange
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Run the Application in Real device

This sort of problem can mean that you are building your application with the wrong level of Software.  What OS is your device and what OS is the JDE/Development environment you are using.  Device OS must be greater than or equal to development environment.
Please use plain text.