Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

Developer
huddarveena
My Device: Developer
My Carrier: Robosoft

Re: Show multiple pin point on google map in blackberry

Hi Avinash, your code works perfect, but I have another requirement, I wanna include a clickable text inside the info window for a location. Ex: A text like GetDetails and on clicking on it should take me to another page. I am not much into JavaScript coding, so can you please provide a piece of code to do the same. Thanks in advance:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Developer
avinash_kumar_ispg_in
My Device: 8520 curve
My Carrier: compny

Hi sorry

I am not allowed to put more code here

but I can help you by giving this suggestion ....

you can go for browser field event listener  check this link

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Java-Development/BrowserField-Sample-Code-Using-the-BrowserFi...

if you want to click on pin point  you can use this method which is  all ready in code

google.maps.event.addListener(marker, 'click', (function(marker, I)

other wise for any click event  in java script onclick method is there you can try that it will work definitely.

If you got the solution please like the thread........

Please use plain text.
Developer
huddarveena
My Device: Developer
My Carrier: Robosoft

Hello Avinash,

I am trying to re-display the same html content in the same instance of browser field, on choosing an option from the object choice field that i defined in the screen. But it is telling "Unable to coneect to http:\\localhost", when I try to re-display it, whereas it displays correctly for the first time.

I tried using BrowserFieldConnectionManager to establish connection, but no luck. Can u please tell what should be done to resolve the issue. Thanks in advance.

Please use plain text.