Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

Developer
peter_strange
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Some GUI Questions - Background Color - Images - eastbound

Apologies - the instructions I gave you were for the JDE.  I don't know how to do it for Eclipse.  But I have found ths - does it help:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/rim/board/message?board.id=java_dev&message.id=8923

Developer
Rajat_10Sep

Hi,

just check out this thread also,may be it will help you in achiving what you want.

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/rim/board/message?board.id=java_dev&message.id=23395#M23395

Regards,
Rajat Gupta.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If your problem was get solved then please mark the thread as "Accepted solution" and kudos - your wish
Developer
grahamb314
My Device: Torch 9800 & Bold 9700

HI there,

I managed to get the image to display but then i removed it and replaced it with another images in the project but the old one was displayed and not the new one

Is it something to do with build?

Also, old projects that I have deleted are still coming up in the simulator, How can i remove them (resting the device doesnt work)

Thanks!

Developer
peter_strange

Sorry can't help with the image not being refreshed.

The official way to tidy up the SImulator is to run clean.bat.  I generally however go into the SImulator directory, delete the *.dmp files and remove all the application files for applications that I don't want to run.  This means I can keep my 'library applications' which clean.bat would remove.