Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

Developer
My Device: 9800,BB Dev Alpha,z10 limited edition

Touch event problem with custom horizontalfiled in storm

Hi,I have made on custom horizontalfiledmanager  that is for highlighting tht manager on focus.

Now,the problem is when i click on the manager,it looks like this1.png,it only select the button i click,but the whole manager should be focused.

It should look like this2.png

What should i write in touchevent for this.please help!!

Rujuta Trivedi
Developer
My Device: Storm

Re: Touch event problem with custom horizontalfiled in storm

Hi,

Images are not visible. Can you please check it once

with regards,
Vignesh J

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to mark your post as solved if you get the answer and dont forget to give kudos if the answer is useful for you.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Developer
My Device: 9800,BB Dev Alpha,z10 limited edition

Sry but images are visible.I have checked it.

You can answer without seeing the images too:

My problem is when I click on some button on custom horizontalfiledmanager ,its only highlighting the button part , but it should highlight whole the horizontalfiledmanager when i touch any of its component

Rujuta Trivedi
Developer
My Device: Not Specified

I think you cann't do that because focus is gained by the fields attached in the manager not by manager.

Developer
My Device: Storm

I think following thread will help you to solve your problem

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Java-Development/Screen-Refresh-after-Focus-changed/m-p/71982

with regards,
Vignesh J

Don't forget to mark your post as solved if you get the answer and dont forget to give kudos if the answer is useful for you.