11-15-2012 05:52 AM
In bold 9700, you can see in device scree 'All' while click that page will go up, again i click 'All' it will go down.
I need like that effect, how i can do it? Please help me.
11-15-2012 07:43 AM
11-15-2012 08:36 AM - edited 11-15-2012 09:02 AM
Thanks for your response, Using TransitionContext i can do only for different screens? But i need same effect for same screen? you can see in these effect in device(Bold 9700) while click 'All' some field manager going up and showing different menus in that field manager. if i click 'All' again it going down.
11-15-2012 08:57 AM
11-15-2012 03:20 PM
The transitionContext works only for screens but you can create a screen which will contain several partially transparent screens.
1. First screen will be the background.
2. Second screen will contain only a title.
3. Third screen will contain only an image.
Both second & third screen will have transparent background so it will appear as one screen to the user.
1. You can use the transitionContext which is easy to use.
2. You can create different transition for each screen.
1. You will have more screens in the stack which means more overhead.
2. Moving Focus between UI elements would be a lot more difficult to handle, Only elements in the top screen are focusable.
3. Handling layout is also a bit more difficult since you will have to consider the screen below.
Again, as @simon_hain mentioned, you can animate the elements on your own.
Hope that helps,