Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

Contributor
div15
My Carrier: airtel

Trouble using J2ME polish with BB SDK

Hi,

I am developing a Blackberry application using native api 7.1. I need to use RMSstorage provided by j2me polish. Now, as soon as i give a reference of "enough-j2mepolish-client.jar" library to my project. The project builds fine but on loading it onto the simulator, i get verification error in the cod file.

Is it so that we cant use this jar file for native development because we have developed the same application using J2ME where this jar file did not give any such error.

Any suggestions?? Looking forward for some help. Thanks in advance.

Please use plain text.
Developer
peter_strange

Re: Trouble using J2ME polish with BB SDK

You should be able to use standard J2ME code in your application.

Have you included the jar in the exported cod file?

To do this, update your Build Path, in the Order and Export tab, set the checkbox for your jar so that it is included in the built cod. 

Please use plain text.
Contributor
div15
My Carrier: airtel

Re: Trouble using J2ME polish with BB SDK

hi peter_strange,

yes i have included it in the built cod. i am developing native bb application using java and bb api.

Any other thing that i might be missing?? i get "error starting module xxx: module xxx-3 has verification error at 1800 at offset 6098(cod file version 79). this happens when i include the jar file in my project. even if i dont use it.
Please use plain text.