Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

Visitor
mbaetica
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9780
My Carrier: Rogers

URGENT paymentapi.jar issue

[ Edited ]

Hello,

I am experiencing problems with implementing the new payment engine in a game and was wondering if anyone can help me with a critical issue.

I downloaded the blackberry payment service jar file from 

http://docs.blackberry.com/en/developers/deliverables/20374/Setting_up_a_development_environment_124...

and inserted it in my project as a library using the build menu. However when I deploy it on a Blackberry 9780 device or on the 9800 Simulator I receive the error: 

"Error starting <Project Name>: Module 'paymentapi' not found."

I am using the latest version of AppWorld, a BB device with OS 6.0, Eclipse with RIM Plugging v1.3 and occasionally BlackBerry Desktop Manager v5.0.1

As expected, some breakpoints and debugging suggested that the error occurs when attempting to load the paymentapi.jar library.

After further researching about this issue I attempted to follow the tutorial found on

http://www.blackberry.com/knowledgecenterpublic/livelink.exe/fetch/2000/348583/800901/How_To_-_Compi...

However it was unsuccessful.

The program seems to compile but it freezes when attempting to instantiate an object of type PaymentEngine. Could it be a runtime error ?

I would greatly appreciate a sample or any help whatsoever on this issue as I am currently on an halt in my project.

Thank you in advance and I look forward to hearing from you guys !

Marc

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
crade
My Device: blackberry bold 9700
My Carrier: telus

Re: URGENT paymentapi.jar issue

Hello,

I was also running into this problem, in my case I needed to project preferences, Java Build Path, Order and Export tab and ensure that the paymentapi.jar was checked in there. Hope this helps you!
Please use plain text.