Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

Developer
lynxgeek
My Device: DEV Alpha C & BB 9720
My Carrier: Idea and Airtel

Unable to Run the Applications in simulator..NoClassDefFoundError for every application....

I was working with my windows 7 PC 32bit with blackberry eclipse plugin1.5.2.But Yesterday i have changed to New PC with 64bit Windows7 OS and installed the Eclipse plugin 1.5.2..Nothing works even when i import the samples also they are not working please let me know where i should look for the error...I have maully placed the cod files in the simulator folder then it is giving NoClassDefination Found error...

I have tried with BBEclipse Plugin1.1 Build for 5.0 OS Giving the same Exception....Is there anything need to take with my OS Or any other reasons for this..

Please use plain text.
Developer
peter_strange
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Unable to Run the Applications in simulator..NoClassDefFoundError for every application....

Here is what I would do. 

Forget that level of Eclipse. 

Following the instructions on this page and install the latest Eclipse plug-in combination.  And make sure Java is up to speed. 

https://developer.blackberry.com/java/download/

Please use plain text.
Developer
lynxgeek

Re: Unable to Run the Applications in simulator..NoClassDefFoundError for every application....

I did the samething that has explained in the website but now i am unable to deploy the application in the simulator.. Its too  frustating...

Any one please help me on this.

Please use plain text.
Developer
lynxgeek

[ Edited ]

When i load a cod file from File->Load JavaProgram ... it is working fine.. But when I build and run the app from eclipse and Run A blackberry simulator it is not even deploying in the simulator....
I have tried with componentpack5.0 too but no luck same issue...

Please use plain text.
Developer
peter_strange

Does the Simulator not start at all?  Or starts and your app is not there? 

Please use plain text.
Developer
lynxgeek

simulator starts perfectly but my app is not deploying to the simulator..Not only my application the sample applications shipped with the sdk

Please use plain text.
Developer
peter_strange

OK sorry, this is beyond me.  I am not an Eclipse expert.  Hopefully someone else can help.

Good luck. 

Please use plain text.