Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

Trusted Contributor
user17
My Device: 9300

Re: Unable to install the app

Hi peter_strange,

Thanks for your valuable information, so i need to wait for some more days to download this app for other 2 resolutions.

Thanks

Developer
peter_strange
My Device: Not Specified

Has the release been approved?  If so, then perhaps a day or so, not days.  At least that is my experience.

This forum might be a better place to ask. 

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-App-World-Development/bd-p/appworld_dev

Trusted Contributor
user17

Hi peter_strange,

Release is already approved, but i can download only 1 resolution that was i uploaded at first time in the market, other 2 are not available to download, so i think it will also download after 3 or 4 days.

Thanks

Developer
peter_strange
My Device: Not Specified

Did you provide all the bundles in the one release?  In other words, did you create a release that included the 3 different sets of cod files at the same time?  If so, then if one works, they should all work.  At least that is my experience. 

As noted, you might get more info in the App World forum.

Trusted Contributor
user17

Hi peter_strange,

Same like uploaded but my scenario is i already told, my first release i uploaded 1 bundle, now my latest release i uploaded 3 bundles ie 1 already using resolution and  2 other  new resolutions also, this also approved but i can download only 1 resolution ie first time i uploaded one, other 2 new  resolutions are still not available for download. while searching through app world i can see other resolution but instead of "install" place here it mentioned "Unavailable for this device". I will search App World forum also. Thank you peter_strange for your informations.

Thanks