Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

New Developer
My Device: 8300

Unable to perform code signing operation for the client because they have no signing attempts left

could help me I have a blackberry java application but I have an error when signing, the following error is "Unable to perform code signing operation for the client Because They have no signing attempts The left." that I can do? thanks for your attention

Developer
My Device: Z10 LE, Z30, Passport

Re: Unable to perform code signing operation for the client because they have no signing attempts left

welcome to the support forums.

request a new signing key. usually this should not happen, but for whatever reason the key is spent.
----------------------------------------------------------
feel free to press the like button on the right side to thank the user that helped you.
please mark posts as solved if you found a solution.
@SimonHain on twitter
New Developer
My Device: 8300

Re: Unable to perform code signing operation for the client because they have no signing attempts left

as I can apply the signature again?, what steps should I follow?

Developer
My Device: Z10 LE, Z30, Passport

just follow the regular procedure, you'll get a new signing key

----------------------------------------------------------
feel free to press the like button on the right side to thank the user that helped you.
please mark posts as solved if you found a solution.
@SimonHain on twitter
Regular Contributor
My Device: Z10

Do you want to register your IDE?