Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

Developer
peter_strange
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Unchoking Tunnel.open due to 'max tunnels' error; id=1

OK, cut that down to 3 and try again.

I don't understand why you say 5-6 and not a specific number.  What determines if it is 5 or 6? 

Please use plain text.
Developer
peter_strange

And of course the other option is the code for your 5-6 Threads, you do not actually close the connection completely. 

You need to close the streams and the connection each time you go round the loop.  A finally clause as part of the while loop which did it would probably do the job. 

Please use plain text.
Developer
ajaysainsgvu
My Device: 9500
My Carrier: _

Yes I closed the all connection but totally working fine. I am using Mobile 2G data. Is there any reason speed of internet is slow so thread are stuck.

Please use plain text.
Developer
peter_strange

"...Is there any reason speed of internet is slow...."

Don't think that is a question that we can answer - it depends on your circumstances.  Here is a list of questions that you might like to work through:

How fast is your 2G?  How much data do you try to download?  When you have tested this, how much throughput were you seeing with a single Thread?  Did you try it with 2 Threads and then 3 and then 4 and so on to see where you got the best throughput?  Why have you chosen 5-6?  How are you sure that you are only using 5-6?  What else is your phone doing at the same time?  Does your phone support concurrent data and voice?  Have you tried the various connection methods (WAP, direct TCP, WiFi etc) to see if there are any difference?  How fast is your Server? 

"... so thread are stuck"

Are they stuck? 

Please use plain text.