Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

Developer
My Device: Not Specified

Re: UrbanAirship

My understanding is that Urban Airship is another push service.  So you will either use it or use the Blackberry Service.  You seem to be trying to use both?

Developer
My Device: 9860
My Carrier: Airtel

[ Edited ]

I have only use  Urban Airship. But  Exception is "Invalid url parameter".

1. Can you tell me what URL is required for Urban Airship client side and server side?

2. Is BIS recharge required?

3. Is BIS connection type required with URL?

Developer
My Device: Z10 LE, Z30, Passport
My Carrier: O2 Germany

how could we possibly know that? it is a third party product, you should contact the developer for support.
----------------------------------------------------------
feel free to press the like button on the right side to thank the user that helped you.
please mark posts as solved if you found a solution.
@SimonHain on twitter
Developer
My Device: Not Specified

Apologies, I see the line that I thought was a RIM URL is in fact commented out. 

Just for next time, I would remove lines like that, be aware that simple people like me may be confused by redundant comments. 

As Simon said, this is definitely something that the people from Urban Airship will need to help you with.  They have offered on this Thread to help.  So you can contact them directly or wait till they see your input and comment on this Thread. 

Developer
My Device: 9860
My Carrier: Airtel

[ Edited ]

Urban Airship is implemented in(IOS,Android and WIN8). But in Blackberry why it is give me which problem. Please help me. I still waiting for your reply. Please help me.

Thanks 

Sanjit

Developer
My Device: Z10 LE, Z30, Passport
My Carrier: O2 Germany

Sanjit_Patra wrote:

Urban Airship is implemented in(IOS,Android and WIN8). But in Blackberry why it is give me which problem. Please help me. I still waiting for your reply. Please help me.

Thanks 

Sanjit

That is not correct. UrbanAirship support is waiting for you. They asked for your input on the first page of this thread, and as it seems you just ignored them.

----------------------------------------------------------
feel free to press the like button on the right side to thank the user that helped you.
please mark posts as solved if you found a solution.
@SimonHain on twitter
New Contributor
My Device: N/A
My Carrier: N/A

Hi Sanjit-

Thanks for opening a case with us at support (at) urbanairship.com.  Please continue to interact with our support engineers to resolve your issue.  We do not actively monitor the Blackberry forums and your best bet for getting help with Urban Airship is to contact us directly.

Thanks so much,

Urban Airship Technical Support