Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

Regular Contributor
BB_Developement
My Device: 9900,9930,9790,9780,9330
My Carrier: Blackberry

Re: UserCancelException while implementing In App purchase

[ Edited ]

Hii Peter

I have tested my app on devices having OS support 6 and 7. and now it works :Rolleyes:

I performed security wipe on the phone and then reset the my BB ID credentials on the same and due to this it works.

I have supported 7 days subscription for my app. Now my concern is that:

1) How to allow user for single time purchse.

2) How to get  details such as valid subscription period, subscription end date, subscription renew date and end date.

I got the purchase date using getDate() inbuilt method of purchase . But getStartDate() and getEndDate() returns null. I think i have to calculate valid subscription period manually using getDate(). (Correct  me if i am wrong.)

Please rply its urgent

Thanks in advance.

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Development Advisor (Retired)
gbeukeboom
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Subscription testing will not be 100% accurate if testing using a sandbox account. For real world testing you would need to test using a non-sandbox account.

Garett
@garettBeuk
--
Goodbye everybody!
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
BB_Developement
My Device: 9900,9930,9790,9780,9330
My Carrier: Blackberry

Hii Garett,

I will test my app on non sandbox account But my concern is that how  to get details about valid subscription period.

Because currently in my test app it allow to purchase good multiple times. So can you please tell me how to know about  good is already purchased , valid subscription period,subscription end date  etc.

Please reply.

Please use plain text.