Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

Developer
TJBeanz
My Device: Torch (9800), Bold (9930)
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: ZoomScreen Image

Yeah... I'm obviously targeting OS 6.0.  I really wish RIM would make the ZoomScreen more usable.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click "Accept as Solution" if this post was what you needed.
Give kudos by clicking on the star icon to say "Thanks!" if you feel this response is helpful.
Please use plain text.
Developer
smiley
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Fido

on a related note and not sure if this is a known issue but when using the zooming api the quality is not the same as the zoom using the Media app.  can anymore confirm this?

Please use plain text.
Contributor
openstringed
My Device: Not Specified

Hi guys.........is there a way i can change images while zoomed in at a particular part on an image.

Does the ZoomScreen offer you this kind of flexibility ?

Please use plain text.
New Developer
amritar
My Carrier: Verizon

[ Edited ]

I am facing similar problem of zooming out, the image which I am trying to zoom in/out....

Is there any way to implement : zoomedOutNearToFit() kind of functionality in OS 5.x??

Zoom out works perfect on Storm 2 and Curve without any special code,but for some reason it doesn't work out the same on Torch..for Torch -when I click the escape key(back key next to trackpad) it zooms out more than its original size.

Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Developer
nish1013

where is this method?? I can not find it in API

Please use plain text.