03-01-2012 07:53 AM
where are you returning the header?
As I explained earlier also,
1. Keep a seperate thread to receive RTP packets and store the data in a buffer (after decode may be)
2. The read() method should only need to read as much data from this buffer as is asked for (len argument in read() invokation)
3. You should maintain a flag to track reset() call.
4. Any read call after reset you just return the header. Player will immediately aske for more data, then you return the data from rtp data buffer.
5. use audio/x-wav instead of audio/pcm
6. Where you can return less that lenth bytesbut not more that that. This will cause exception.
Idea of reading rtp data within read() is not a good idea. Also decoding part seems to be wrong.
The given header is for 8k sampling of 2 byte sample.
07-20-2012 09:27 AM
RecvStream.java file with G711 implemented over there.
i have the G711.java file
I am unable to call through blackberry
Please its uregent ........
i am using blackberry simulator 0s6 9800
Please help....please help..