Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

New Contributor
My Device: 9800
My Carrier: my Self

can please make me this screen same to same

Developer
My Device: Not Specified

Re: can please make me this screen same to same

[ Edited ]

korizohaib wrote:

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/developer5/Desktop/untitled.jpg

The fact that you have provided a URL that points to your desktop suggests to me that you need to do some more reading to understand the tools you are working with better - including PC!.

FYI, the intention of this forum is to answer specific questions, not provide an education.  The Web site and the various videos, blogs and tutorials that you find in the Blackberry Developer web site are intended to provide the education.

So please review the documentation and try to find a solution yourself.  Also search this forum for answers to questions. 

In this case I suggest you analyze the screen shot and ask a specific question about one aspect of it that you don't understand.  For example, you could ask about the layout.  You could ask how to create one Field.  You could ask about background.  But you should not ask for the whole thing, because then the answer is too big and too involved for anyone to be bothered providing.  And whatever you do ask about, you should document what you have tried, so that we understand what you know and so can answer with the correct level of technicality. 

Just my opinion.