Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

Developer
syedshakeel2004
My Device: Not Specified

clear the screen

Hi to all,

i want to clear the everything in display. when i activate one button on gui screen then i want to clear the whole screen including button also.What is the method to do it.

with thanx and regards

shakeel

Developer
peter_strange

Re: clear the screen

Think I am missing something here.

It seems to be that you can remove all the FIelds in the current Screen or push a new Screen with no Fields in it.  But this seems to simple an answer for the question.  If this doesn't help, please can you expand on the question a little.

New Developer
ramakrishna172
My Device: blod 9700

is it black berry supports ,if develop application using JSDK ( JAVA)Swings?

Hello All,

is it  black berry supports ,if  develop application using JSDK ( JAVA)Swings?

if supports ,it is work for all ALL Black Berry phonedevice?

Regards

rama

Developer
RexDoug

Re: is it black berry supports ,if develop application using JSDK ( JAVA)Swings?

Please do not hijack other threads - especially ones that have absolutely nothing to do with your question.

Developer
syedshakeel2004

hi,

thanx for ur reply peter_strange.

i have created a new screen without  any field but when i am trying to push one new screen on the screen which has button and listening to button.  on activating one button i have to push one new screen. but stil buttons are there.

with regards

shakeel

Developer
peter_strange

You need to debug this yourself.  The general principle works fine and always has done, so there is something that you need to change in your code.  I suggest you start by setting a title to the new screen you are pushing to make absolutely sure that you are using your new screen.