Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

Super Contributor
Achin
My Device: BOLD 9900
My Carrier: sdvsdvsd

get selected value from list filed and display in label

look at pic, i have list filed and my list contains elements which are stored in vector and i'm displaying the vector elements into my listfield that 's working fine but when i click to any value in my list field i want to display that list filed value in label

and i have two buttons next button and previous button for eg in pic i have selceted element2 and on navigation click i wan to display that  selceted element2 in to label and i have two buttons  next button and previous when i click the previous button i want to display the previous value

for eg-in my label element2 is displayed and on previous button click i want to display the element1 and on nextbutton click i want to display the element next of the selected value

9630.png

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
Achin
My Device: BOLD 9900
My Carrier: sdvsdvsd

Re: get selected value from list filed and display in label

plz solve mu issue
Please use plain text.
Developer
peter_strange
My Device: Not Specified

Re: get selected value from list filed and display in label

" i click to any value in my list field i want to display that list filed value in label"

See

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Java-Development/Implementing-Listener-for-Custom-ListField/m...

"next button and previous button"

See API

<listField>.getSelectedIndex()

and

<listField>.setSelectedIndex()

Please use plain text.