Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

Contributor
Airoh12
My Device: 9320
Accepted Solution

net.rim.device.api.io.file. FileIOException : File Systems Out Of Resources?

net.rim.device.api.io.file.<br>FileIOException : File Systems Out Of Resources What Do I Do? If I Have To Close Connections I Don't Understand Those Codes &amp; Where To Right Them... Please Help Me ASAP
Developer
peter_strange
My Device: Not Specified

Re: net.rim.device.api.io.file. FileIOException : File Systems Out Of Resources?

[ Edited ]

Are you a Java Developer?

Is this your application that is seeing these problems?

Contributor
Airoh12

Re: net.rim.device.api.io.file. FileIOException : File Systems Out Of Resources?

What's A Java Developer & Yeah The Application Is Doing It.. I dunno anything about this though..
Developer
peter_strange

You are posting questions on the Java Developer forum.  If you are not a Java developer, then this is the wrong place for your questions!

As a user, I think the only thing you can do is make sure that you have an SD Card installed and make sure that you have plenty of space on the SD Card and on the internal storage if your device has any. 

If you do this and you are still having problems with a particular application that you have got, presumably from BlackBerry World, then you need to contact the developer directly.  The problem you are having is not something that you can do anything about yourself.

Developer
mayureshg
My Device: 9550

Can you please check this thread..

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Java-Development/net-rim-device-api-io-file-FileIOException-F...

/*********************************************************************/
Please press the like button on the right side to thank me if my reply helped you and please mark posts as solved if you found a solution.
Developer
simon_hain
My Device: Z10 LE, Z30, Passport

connections have to be closed after using them. it seems you are not closing file connections, and the supply of the system is limited.
----------------------------------------------------------
feel free to press the like button on the right side to thank the user that helped you.
please mark posts as solved if you found a solution.
@SimonHain on twitter
Developer
peter_strange

OP is not actually a developer - I pointed him elsewhere to get an answer to this.

Contributor
Airoh12

How Do I Close Connections? Simplify Your Answer As Much As You Can.
Developer
peter_strange

Are you a Java Developer? 

Contributor
Airoh12

No..