Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

Developer
peter_strange
My Device: Not Specified

Re: parse data is not inserting into database

Simon is better at this than I am.

If I was investigating this problem, I would do exactly what I said before, and determine which special characters are causing the problem.

In fact I probably would not implement this in the way that you are doing.  Instead I would create the SQL database with the story in it, and download the database to get the story. 

And in fact I probably try to create the story as HTML pages rather than text.  But it is your design. 

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
Achin
My Device: BOLD 9900
My Carrier: sdvsdvsd

[ Edited ]

hi, @simon, i have used prepared statements, to insert the data from webservice but after using still i got SQL LOGIC ERROR,
HERE IS MY CODE, if you look at this line 

(fstNm22.item(0)).getNodeValue().toString()// here i'm fetching the values from webservice 
try {
str = URI.create("file:///SDCard/mydatabase.db");  db2 = DatabaseFactory.open(str); Statement statmnt2 = db2.createStatement("insert into tbstory values(?);"); statmnt2.prepare(); statmnt2.bind(1 (fstNm22.item(0)).getNodeValue().toString()); statmnt2.execute(); statmnt2.close(); db2.close(); } catch (Exception e) { // TODO Auto-generated catch block db2.close(); System.out.println("STORY ERRRRR 1111222333"+e.toString()); e.printStackTrace(); }

net.rim.device.api.database.DatabaseException: insert into tbstory values(?);[0.0] : SQL logic error or missing database

Please use plain text.
Developer
peter_strange

And are you going to try to determine what exactly is causing the problem?  What is in the String you are attempting to add? 

If this is data specific, as you suggest, then you should be able to recreate the problem and give us a sample String that we can test with. 

That is what I recommend you do next. 

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
Achin

hi, i have some stories(with some special character) that i'm feteching from my web service and the i'm inserting those stories into my Database

try {
                                                                str = URI.create("file:///SDCard/mydatabase.db"); 
								db2 = DatabaseFactory.open(str);
								 Statement statmnt2 = db2.createStatement("INSERT into tbstory(storypath) VALUES("+"'"+myconverted+"')");
								 System.out.println("INSERTING STORYIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS");

statmnt2.prepare();
								 statmnt2.execute();
								 statmnt2.close();

db2.close();

} catch (Exception e) {
								// TODO Auto-generated catch block
								db2.close();
								System.out.println("STORY ERRRRR "+e.toString());

e.printStackTrace();
							}

and you have ask for sample i'll give you some stories that i'm inserting and that gives me sql logic error

and myconverted in my sql query string contains some stories that are given below:
      The philosopher Diogenes was dining on bread and lentils.
[0.0]  
[0.0] He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus who lived in considerable comfort by fawning on the King.
[0.0]  
[0.0] Said Aristippus, "Learn subservience to the king and you will not have to live on lentils."
[0.0]  
[0.0] Said Diogenes, "Learn to live on lentils and  you will not have to cultivate the King."
[0.0]  
[0.0] After we feel the need to work more and earn more because we want to maintain a certain standard of [0.0] living or we need to conform to certain social standards. Ceiling on desires is what is required. Wo[0.0] rk for the sake of work. Work for the happiness or sati[0.0] sfaction you derive from it. Work not just to please somebody. Do not sell your soul for money. Live[0.0]  for yourself and by your own principles.The philosopher Diogenes was dining on bread and lentils.
[0.0]  
[0.0] He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus who lived in considerable comfort by fawning on the King.
[0.0]  
[0.0] Said Aristippus, "Learn subservience to the king and you will not have to live on lentils."
[0.0]  
[0.0] Said Diogenes, "Learn to live on lentils and  you will not have to cultivate the King."
[0.0]  
[0.0] After we feel the need to work more and earn more because we want to maintain a certain standard of [0.0] living or we need to conform to certain social standards. Ceiling on desires is what is required. Wo[0.0] rk for the sake of work. Work for the happiness or sati[0.0] sfaction you derive from it. Work not just to please somebody. Do not sell your soul for money. Live[0.0]  for yourself and by your own principles.
[0.0] INSERTING STORYIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
[0.0] STORY ERRRRR net.rim.device.api.database.DatabaseException: INSERT into tbstory(storypath) VALUES('T[0.0] he philosopher Diogenes was dining on bread and lentils.
[0.0]  
[0.0]  
[0.0]  
[0.0]  
[0.0] After we feel the need to work more and earn more because we want to maintain a certain standard of [0.0] living or we need to conform to certain social standards. Ceiling on desires is what is required. Wo[0.0] rk for the sake of work. Work for the happiness or sati[0.0] sfaction you derive from it. Work not just to please somebody. Do not sell your soul for money. Live[0.0]  for yourself and by your own principles.The philosopher Diogenes was dining on bread and lentils.
[0.0]  
[0.0]  
[0.0]  
[0.0]  
[0.0] After we feel the need to work more and earn more because we want to maintain a certain standard of [0.0] living or we need to conform to certain social standards. Ceiling on desires is what is required. Wo[0.0] rk for the sake of work. Work for the happiness or sati[0.0] sfaction you derive from it. Work not just to please somebody. Do not sell your soul for money. Live[0.0]  for yourself and by your own principles.'): SQL logic error or missing database
[0.0] No stack trace
[0.0] ==========================================================
[0.0] myconverted=One day a lion, an **bleep** and a fox went hunting together. They agreed that whatever they c[0.0] aught would be shared between them. After killing a large stag, they decided to make a hearty meal o[0.0] f him.
[0.0]  
[0.0] The lion asked the **bleep** to divide the spoils. The **bleep** made three equal parts and told his friends to [0.0] take their pick. On hearing  this the lion, in great indignation seized the **bleep** and tore him to piec[0.0] es.
[0.0]  
[0.0] He then told the fox to divide the dead stag amongst themselves. The fox gathered everything togethe[0.0] r into one great pile and reserved a tiny portion for himself.
[0.0]  
[0.0] "Ah, friend," said the lion, "Who taught you to divide things so equally?"
[0.0]  
[0.0] "I needed no other lesson," replied the fox, "Than the **bleep**//s fate."
[0.0]  
[0.0] Better to learn from the mistakes of others than commit your own.s fate."
[0.0]  
[0.0] Better to learn from the mistakes of others than commit your own.
[0.0] STORY ERRRRR net.rim.device.api.database.DatabaseException: INSERT into tbstory(storypath) VALUES('O[0.0] ne day a lion, an **bleep** and a fox went hunting together. They agreed that whatever they caught would b[0.0] e shared between them. After killing a large stag, they[0.0]  decided to make a hearty meal of him.
[0.0]  
[0.0] The lion asked the **bleep** to divide the spoils. The **bleep** made three equal parts and told his friends to [0.0] take their pick. On hearing  this the lion, in great indignation seized the **bleep** and tore him to piec[0.0] es.
[0.0]  
[0.0] He then told the fox to divide the dead stag amongst themselves. The fox gathered everything togethe[0.0] r into one great pile and reserved a tiny portion for himself.
[0.0]  
[0.0] "Ah, friend," said the lion, "Who taught you to divide things so equally?"
[0.0]  
[0.0] "I needed no other lesson," replied the fox, "Than the **bleep**//s fate."
[0.0]  
[0.0] Better to learn from the mistakes of others than commit your own.s fate."
[0.0]  
[0.0] Better to learn from the mistakes of others than commit your own.'): SQL logic error or missing data[0.0] base
[0.0] No stack trace
[0.0] myconverted=Once there was a lark singing in the forest.
[0.0]  
[0.0] A man came by with a box full of worms. The lark stopped him and asked, "What do you have in the box[0.0]  and where are you going?"
[0.0]  
[0.0] The farmer replied that he had worms and that he was going to the market to trade them for some feat[0.0] hers. The lark said, "I have many feathers. I will pluck one and give it to you and that will save m[0.0] e looking for worms."
[0.0]  
[0.0] The farmer gave the worms to the lark and the lark plucked a feather and gave it in return. The next[0.0]  day the same thing happened and the day after and on and on until a day came when the lark had no m[0.0] ore feathers.
[0.0]  
[0.0] Now it couldnt fly and hunt for worms. It started looking ugly and stopped singing and very soon it [0.0] died. What the lark thought to be an easy way to get food, turned out to be the tougher way after al[0.0] l
[0.0]  
[0.0] The easy way out is more often than not, the wrong way. Work is worship. Laziness is not the mantra [0.0] of life. Hardwork surely isOnce there was a lark singing in the forest.
[0.0]  
[0.0] A man came by with a box full of worms. The lark stopped him and asked, "What do you have in the box[0.0]  and where are you going?"
[0.0]  
[0.0] The farmer replied that he had worms and that he was going to the market to trade them for some feat[0.0] hers. The lark said, "I have many feathers. I will pluck one and give it to you and that will save m[0.0] e looking for worms."
[0.0]  
[0.0] The farmer gave the worms to the lark and the lark plucked a feather and gave it in return. The next[0.0]  day the same thing happened and the day after and on and on until a day came when the lark had no m[0.0] ore feathers.
[0.0]  
[0.0] Now it couldnt fly and hunt for worms. It started looking ugly and stopped singing and very soon it [0.0] died. What the lark thought to be an easy way to get food, turned out to be the tougher way after al[0.0] l
[0.0]  
[0.0] The easy way out is more often than not, the wrong way. Work is worship. Laziness is not the mantra [0.0] of life. Hardwork surely is
[0.0] STORY ERRRRR net.rim.device.api.database.DatabaseException: INSERT into tbstory(storypath) VALUES('O[0.0] nce there was a lark singing in the forest.
[0.0]  
[0.0]  
[0.0]  
[0.0]  
[0.0]  
[0.0] The easy way out is more often than not, the wrong way. Work is worship. Laziness is not the mantra [0.0] of life. Hardwork surely isOnce there was a lark singing in the forest.
[0.0]  
[0.0]  
[0.0]  
[0.0]  
[0.0]  
[0.0] The easy way out is more often than not, the wrong way. Work is worship. Laziness is not the mantra [0.0] of life. Hardwork surely is'): SQL logic error or missing database
[0.0] No stack trace
[0.0] myconverted=Tajima no Kami was fencing master to the Shogun.
[0.0] One of the Shogun//s bodyguards came to him one day asking to be trained in swordsmanship."I have wa[0.0] tched you carefully," said Tajima no Kami and youseem to be a Master in the art yourself. Before tak[0.0] ing you on as a  pupil I request you to tell me what Ma[0.0] ster you studied under."
[0.0]  The bodyguard replied, "I have never studied the art under anyone." "You cannot fool me," said the [0.0] teacher.
[0.0] "I have a discerning eye and it never fails." "I do not mean to contradict your Excellency," said th[0.0] e guard. "But I really do not know a thing about fencing."
[0.0]  "The teacher engaged the man in swordplay for a few minutes then stopped and said,"Since you say yo[0.0] u have never learnt the art, I take your word for it. But you are some kind of a Master. Tell me abo[0.0] ut yourself."
[0.0] "There is one thing," said the guard. "When I was a child I was told by a Samurai that a man should [0.0] never fear death. I therefore struggled with the question of death till it ceased to cause me the sl[0.0] ightest anxiety."
[0.0]  "So that//s what it is," cried Tajima no Kami. "The ultimate secret of swordsmanship lies in being [0.0] free from the fear of death.  You need no training. You are a Master in your own right."s what it is[0.0] ," cried Tajima no Kami. "The ultimate secret of swords[0.0] manship lies in being free from the fear of death.  You need no training. You are a Master in your o[0.0] wn right."
[0.0] STORY ERRRRR net.rim.device.api.database.DatabaseException: INSERT into tbstory(storypath) VALUES('T[0.0] ajima no Kami was fencing master to the Shogun.
[0.0] One of the Shogun//s bodyguards came to him one day asking to be trained in swordsmanship."I have wa[0.0] tched you carefully," said Tajima no Kami and youseem to be a Master in the art yourself. Before tak[0.0] ing you on as a  pupil I request you to tell me what Ma[0.0] ster you studied under."
[0.0]  The bodyguard replied, "I have never studied the art under anyone." "You cannot fool me," said the [0.0] teacher.
[0.0] "I have a discerning eye and it never fails." "I do not mean to contradict your Excellency," said th[0.0] e guard. "But I really do not know a thing about fencing."
[0.0]  "The teacher engaged the man in swordplay for a few minutes then stopped and said,"Since you say yo[0.0] u have never learnt the art, I take your word for it. But you are some kind of a Master. Tell me abo[0.0] ut yourself."
[0.0] "There is one thing," said the guard. "When I was a child I was told by a Samurai that a man should [0.0] never fear death. I therefore struggled with the question of death till it ceased to cause me the sl[0.0] ightest anxiety."
[0.0]  "So that//s what it is," cried Tajima no Kami. "The ultimate secret of swordsmanship lies in being [0.0] free from the fear of death.  You need no training. You are a Master in your own right."s what it is[0.0] ," cried Tajima no Kami. "The ultimate secret of swords[0.0] manship lies in being free from the fear of death.  You need no training. You are a Master in your o[0.0] wn right."'): SQL logic error or missing database
[0.0] No stack trace
[0.0] myconverted=A hunter once wandered deep into the jungle in search of game. Night fell and he realize[0.0] d that there was no way that he could return home, so he climbed up a tree to rest his tired limbs. [0.0] As darkness engulfed the jungle he felt frightened. 
[0.0]  
[0.0] A lion//s roar tore through the jungle and through his heart. The sounds of snail//s and frogs creat[0.0] ed an eerie feeling that made him sweat with fear. Every now and then he felt something wriggling up[0.0]  his limbs.
[0.0]  
[0.0] So scared to death was he that he started crying profusely. All through the night he shed tears. Whi[0.0] le he wept he remembered Lord Shiva and said,  "Oh Shiva Why did you get me into this mess? Please s[0.0] ave me, I am terrified." He went through the night chan[0.0] ting OM NAMAHA SHIVAYA. All night he continued to chant lest he fall asleep and fall prey to a carni[0.0] vore. He also plucked the leaves off the tree on which he lay and dropped them down while chanting, [0.0] to be doubly sure that he didn//t give in to slumber.
[0.0]  
[0.0] As the Sun broke through the branches of the dense trees he saw that the tree on which he lay was a [0.0] Bilva tree and under it was a Shivlingam. All through the night the tears that he had shed and the l[0.0] eaves that he had dropped had been falling on the Shivl[0.0] ingam The night was the night of Shivarathri
[0.0]  
[0.0] It is said that a king had once asked a holy man what he had done in his previous birth to have beco[0.0] me a king. This story of the previous life of the King as a hunter was narrated to him by the holy m[0.0] an.
[0.0]  
[0.0] Apparently chanting OM NAMAHA SHIVAYA on Shivarathri and washing the Shivlingam with tears and offer[0.0] ing bilva leaves, though unintentionally,  earned him a rebirth as a king
[0.0]  
[0.0] Prayer that emanates from the heart is definitely heard by the Lord. But pray just for the joy of pr[0.0] ayer,  not for the benefits you hope to get therefrom
[0.0]  
[0.0]  
[0.0] Baba says, "Holy days like Shivarathri are marked out in order to impress upon man//s mind his duty [0.0] to impose a //fast// on the senses and a //vigil// on his intelligence to keep away polluting impuls[0.0] es and inclinations. This is the Day when Shiva consume[0.0] d the deadly poison that threatened to destroy the world and saved mankind from perdition. The aspir[0.0] ant for Divine grace has to remember this day with gratitude. He must not exult when his happiness i[0.0] s promoted, nor be disheartened when misery becomes his[0.0]  lot. //Thy will, not mine// shall be his constant assertion to himself." shall be his constant asse[0.0] rtion to himself."
[0.0] STORY ERRRRR net.rim.device.api.database.DatabaseException: INSERT into tbstory(storypath) VALUES('A[0.0]  hunter once wandered deep into the jungle in search of game. Night fell and he realized that there [0.0] was no way that he could return home, so he climbed up [0.0] a tree to rest his tired limbs. As darkness engulfed the jungle he felt frightened. 
[0.0]  
[0.0] A lion//s roar tore through the jungle and through his heart. The sounds of snail//s and frogs creat[0.0] ed an eerie feeling that made him sweat with fear. Every now and then he felt something wriggling up[0.0]  his limbs.
[0.0]  
[0.0] So scared to death was he that he started crying profusely. All through the night he shed tears. Whi[0.0] le he wept he remembered Lord Shiva and said,  "Oh Shiva Why did you get me into this mess? Please s[0.0] ave me, I am terrified." He went through the night chan[0.0] ting OM NAMAHA SHIVAYA. All night he continued to chant lest he fall asleep and fall prey to a carni[0.0] vore. He also plucked the leaves off the tree on which he lay and dropped them down while chanting, [0.0] to be doubly sure that he didn//t give in to slumber.
[0.0]  
[0.0] As the Sun broke through the branches of the dense trees he saw that the tree on which he lay was a [0.0] Bilva tree and under it was a Shivlingam. All through the night the tears that he had shed and the l[0.0] eaves that he had dropped had been falling on the Shivl[0.0] ingam The night was the night of Shivarathri
[0.0]  
[0.0] It is said that a king had once asked a holy man what he had done in his previous birth to have beco[0.0] me a king. This story of the previous life of the King as a hunter was narrated to him by the holy m[0.0] an.
[0.0]  
[0.0] Apparently chanting OM NAMAHA SHIVAYA on Shivarathri and washing the Shivlingam with tears and offer[0.0] ing bilva leaves, though unintentionally,  earned him a rebirth as a king
[0.0]  
[0.0] Prayer that emanates from the heart is definitely heard by the Lord. But pray just for the joy of pr[0.0] ayer,  not for the benefits you hope to get therefrom
[0.0]  
[0.0]  
[0.0] Baba says, "Holy days like Shivarathri are marked out in order to impress upon man//s mind his duty [0.0] to impose a //fast// on the senses and a //vigil// on his intelligence to keep away polluting impuls[0.0] es and inclinations. This is the Day when Shiva consume[0.0] d the deadly poison that threatened to destroy the world and saved mankind from perdition. The aspir[0.0] ant for Divine grace has to remember this day with gratitude. He must not exult when his happiness i[0.0] s promoted, nor be disheartened when misery becomes his[0.0]  lot. //Thy will, not mine// shall be his constant assertion to himself." shall be his constant asse[0.0] rtion to himself."'): SQL logic error or missing database
[0.0] No stack trace
[0.0] myconverted=A farmer, whose corn always took the first prize at the state fair, had the habit of sha[0.0] ring his best corn seed with all the farmers in the neighbourhood.
[0.0]  
[0.0] When asked why, he said, "It is really a matter of self interest. The wind picks up the pollen and c[0.0] arries it from field to field. So if my neighbours grow inferior corn the cross-pollination brings d[0.0] own the quality of my own corn. That is why I am concer[0.0] ned that they plant only the very best."
[0.0]  
[0.0] All that you give to others, you are giving to your self. It is in our own interest to be selfless. [0.0] Life always comes round full circle. Whatever it is that you give today, shall come back to you one [0.0] day.A farmer, whose corn always took the first prize at[0.0]  the state fair, had the habit of sharing his best corn seed with all the farmers in the neighbourho[0.0] od.
[0.0]  
[0.0] When asked why, he said, "It is really a matter of self interest. The wind picks up the pollen and c[0.0] arries it from field to field. So if my neighbours grow inferior corn the cross-pollination brings d[0.0] own the quality of my own corn. That is why I am concer[0.0] ned that they plant only the very best."
[0.0]  
[0.0] All that you give to others, you are giving to your self. It is in our own interest to be selfless. [0.0] Life always comes round full circle. Whatever it is that you give today, shall come back to you one [0.0] day.
[0.0] STORY ERRRRR net.rim.device.api.database.DatabaseException: INSERT into tbstory(storypath) VALUES('A[0.0]  farmer, whose corn always took the first prize at the state fair, had the habit of sharing his best[0.0]  corn seed with all the farmers in the neighbourhood.
[0.0]  
[0.0]  
[0.0] All that you give to others, you are giving to your self. It is in our own interest to be selfless. [0.0] Life always comes round full circle. Whatever it is that you give today, shall come back to you one [0.0] day.A farmer, whose corn always took the first prize at[0.0]  the state fair, had the habit of sharing his best corn seed with all the farmers in the neighbourho[0.0] od.
[0.0]  
[0.0]  
[0.0] All that you give to others, you are giving to your self. It is in our own interest to be selfless. [0.0] Life always comes round full circle. Whatever it is that you give today, shall come back to you one [0.0] day.'): SQL logic error or missing database
[0.0] No stack trace
[0.0] myconverted=Once when Prahalad was eleven, he saw flames and smoke coming from a distant place. When[0.0]  he went closer he saw that a potter had put mud pots in the fire for baking. The potter was praying[0.0]  with folded hands:
[0.0]  
[0.0] "Oh Lord Now it is not in my hands and if you desire then nothing is impossible for you. Oh God Plea[0.0] se be kind. Im careless but you are generous. The ocean of kindness Only you can take care of my mis[0.0] take. No matter how bad I am but I am yours. Everything[0.0]  is possible with your grace. You can  save those innocent kittens."
[0.0]  
[0.0] The potter was bowing repeatedly. Tears  were rolling down his cheeks. He was praying fervently. The[0.0]  flames around the pots were increasing. Prahalad went near him and asked: "What is the matter? What[0.0]  are you saying?"
[0.0]  
[0.0] The Potter said,  "I made the pots and kept them in the fire to bake. A cat had given birth to some [0.0]  kittens in the pot. Id thought that I would remove them before starting the fire, but I forgot. The[0.0]  kittens were left in there.  Nothing is in my hands. G[0.0] od can take care of my mistake if He desires. He can save the little ones.
[0.0]  
[0.0] Prahalad exclaimed, "This  is madness How can the kittens remain alive in such a fire?"
[0.0]  
[0.0] The Potter replied, "Yes prince God can do anything. He is the one who can transform a small seed in[0.0] to a huge tree. Is this not a glimpse of God//s divine action? A cow eats dry grass and produces swe[0.0] et white milk. The oily butter comes out of that. The s[0.0] nake drinks the milk but produces venom. There is no end to the divine action (Leela) of God."
[0.0]  
[0.0] Prahalad said,  "I want to see how ends. Call me when the pots are baked and you open them up."
[0.0]  
[0.0] Next morning Prahalad reached that place. The potter meditated for a few minutes and then as he remo[0.0] ved the hot pots one by one, they found four pots which were not baked at all. These pots were still[0.0]  wet. As soon as he touched these pots, the kittens jum[0.0] ped out mewing merrily. 
[0.0]  
[0.0] The spiritual thoughts that lay dormant in the mind of Prahalad were awakened. He realized that God [0.0] is the only essence of life. He started his journey on the road to God.s divine action? A cow eats d[0.0] ry grass and produces sweet white milk. The oily butter[0.0]  comes out of that. The snake drinks the milk but produces venom. There is no end to the divine acti[0.0] on (Leela) of God."
[0.0]  
[0.0] Prahalad said,  "I want to see how ends. Call me when the pots are baked and you open them up."
[0.0]  
[0.0] Next morning Prahalad reached that place. The potter meditated for a few minutes and then as he remo[0.0] ved the hot pots one by one, they found four pots which were not baked at all. These pots were still[0.0]  wet. As soon as he touched these pots, the kittens jum[0.0] ped out mewing merrily. 
[0.0]  
[0.0] The spiritual thoughts that lay dormant in the mind of Prahalad were awakened. He realized that God [0.0] is the only essence of life. He started his journey on the road to God.
[0.0] STORY ERRRRR net.rim.device.api.database.DatabaseException: INSERT into tbstory(storypath) VALUES('O[0.0] nce when Prahalad was eleven, he saw flames and smoke coming from a distant place. When he went clos[0.0] er he saw that a potter had put mud pots in the fire fo[0.0] r baking. The potter was praying with folded hands:
[0.0]  
[0.0] "Oh Lord Now it is not in my hands and if you desire then nothing is impossible for you. Oh God Plea[0.0] se be kind. Im careless but you are generous. The ocean of kindness Only you can take care of my mis[0.0] take. No matter how bad I am but I am yours. Everything[0.0]  is possible with your grace. You can  save those innocent kittens."
[0.0]  
[0.0] The potter was bowing repeatedly. Tears  were rolling down his cheeks. He was praying fervently. The[0.0]  flames around the pots were increasing. Prahalad went near him and asked: "What is the matter? What[0.0]  are you saying?"
[0.0]  
[0.0] The Potter said,  "I made the pots and kept them in the fire to bake. A cat had given birth to some [0.0]  kittens in the pot. Id thought that I would remove them before starting the fire, but I forgot. The[0.0]  kittens were left in there.  Nothing is in my hands. G[0.0] od can take care of my mistake if He desires. He can save the little ones.
[0.0]  
[0.0] Prahalad exclaimed, "This  is madness How can the kittens remain alive in such a fire?"
[0.0]  
[0.0] The Potter replied, "Yes prince God can do anything. He is the one who can transform a small seed in[0.0] to a huge tree. Is this not a glimpse of God//s divine action? A cow eats dry grass and produces swe[0.0] et white milk. The oily butter comes out of that. The s[0.0] nake drinks the milk but produces venom. There is no end to the divine action (Leela) of God."
[0.0]  
[0.0]  
[0.0]  
[0.0] The spiritual thoughts that lay dormant in the mind of Prahalad were awakened. He realized that God [0.0] is the only essence of life. He started his journey on the road to God.s divine action? A cow eats d[0.0] ry grass and produces sweet white milk. The oily butter[0.0]  comes out of that. The snake drinks the milk but produces venom. There is no end to the divine acti[0.0] on (Leela) of God."
[0.0]  
[0.0]  
[0.0]  
[0.0] The spiritual thoughts that lay dormant in the mind of Prahalad were awakened. He realized that God [0.0] is the only essence of life. He started his journey on the road to God.'): SQL logic error or missin[0.0] g database
[0.0] No stack trace
[0.0] myconverted=An aging religious leader says this about himself  I was a revolutionary when I was youn[0.0] g and  my prayer to God was //Lord give me the energy to change the world.//
[0.0]  
[0.0] As I approached middle age and realised that half my life was gone without my changing a single soul[0.0] , I changed my prayer to //Lord, give me the grace to change all those who come in contact with me. [0.0] Just my family and friends, and I shall be content.//
[0.0]  
[0.0] Now that I am an old man and my days are numbered, my one prayer is "Lord, give me the grace to chan[0.0] ge myself." If I had  prayed for this from the  start I would not have wasted my life.
[0.0]  
[0.0] Now that I am an old man and my days are numbered, my one prayer is "Lord, give me the grace to chan[0.0] ge myself." If I had  prayed for this from the  start I would not have wasted my life.
[0.0] STORY ERRRRR net.rim.device.api.database.DatabaseException: INSERT into tbstory(storypath) VALUES('A[0.0] n aging religious leader says this about himself  I was a revolutionary when I was young and  my pra[0.0] yer to God was //Lord give me the energy to change the [0.0] world.//
[0.0]  
[0.0] As I approached middle age and realised that half my life was gone without my changing a single soul[0.0] , I changed my prayer to //Lord, give me the grace to change all those who come in contact with me. [0.0] Just my family and friends, and I shall be content.//
[0.0]  
[0.0]  
[0.0] Now that I am an old man and my days are numbered, my one prayer is "Lord, give me the grace to chan[0.0] ge myself." If I had  prayed for this from the  start I would not have wasted my life.'): SQL logic [0.0] error or missing database
[0.0] No stack trace
[0.0] myconverted=Hyakujo, the Chinese Zen master, used to labour with his pupils even at the age of eight[0.0] y, trimming the gardens, cleaning the grounds and pruning the trees.
[0.0]  
[0.0] The pupils felt sorry to see the old teacher working so hard, but they knew he would not listen to t[0.0] heir requests to stop, so they hid away his tools.
[0.0]  
[0.0] That day the master did not eat. The next day he did not eat, nor the next. "He may be angry because[0.0]  we have hidden his tools," the pupils surmised. "We had better put them back."
[0.0]  
[0.0] The day they did so, the teacher worked and ate the same as before. In the evening he instructed the[0.0] m, "No work, No Food."
[0.0]  
[0.0] How wonderful it would be if all of us made a similar commitment with ourselves. How many of us just[0.0]  while away the day in eating, drinking and sleeping. This is not life, this is just //existing//. M[0.0] ake life meaningful by doing something that makes life [0.0] worthwhile. Don//t just //pass time// but do something constructive and meaningful with your time, s[0.0] o that when you look back at life, you can smile and not cry for having wasted life. but do somethin[0.0] g constructive and meaningful with your time, so that w[0.0] hen you look back at life, you can smile and not cry for having wasted life.
[0.0] STORY ERRRRR net.rim.device.api.database.DatabaseException: INSERT into tbstory(storypath) VALUES('H[0.0] yakujo, the Chinese Zen master, used to labour with his pupils even at the age of eighty, trimming t[0.0] he gardens, cleaning the grounds and pruning the trees.[0.0] 
[0.0]  
[0.0] The pupils felt sorry to see the old teacher working so hard, but they knew he would not listen to t[0.0] heir requests to stop, so they hid away his tools.
[0.0]  
[0.0] That day the master did not eat. The next day he did not eat, nor the next. "He may be angry because[0.0]  we have hidden his tools," the pupils surmised. "We had better put them back."
[0.0]  
[0.0] The day they did so, the teacher worked and ate the same as before. In the evening he instructed the[0.0] m, "No work, No Food."
[0.0]  
[0.0] How wonderful it would be if all of us made a similar commitment with ourselves. How many of us just[0.0]  while away the day in eating, drinking and sleeping. This is not life, this is just //existing//. M[0.0] ake life meaningful by doing something that makes life [0.0] worthwhile. Don//t just //pass time// but do something constructive and meaningful with your time, s[0.0] o that when you look back at life, you can smile and not cry for having wasted life. but do somethin[0.0] g constructive and meaningful with your time, so that w[0.0] hen you look back at life, you can smile and not cry for having wasted life.'): SQL logic error or m[0.0] issing database
[0.0] No stack trace
[0.0] myconverted=The wind and the sun once had an argument as to who was the stronger of the two. They ag[0.0] reed to settle the issue by holding a contest. Whoever could make a traveller take off his coat firs[0.0] t would be recognized as the most powerful.
[0.0]  
[0.0] The wind said he would try first and blew with all his  might until he stirred up a blast as cold an[0.0] d fierce as an Alaskan storm. The stronger he blew, however, the tighter the traveller wrapped him c[0.0] oat around him and clasped it hard with his hands.
[0.0]  
[0.0] Then the sun broke out and with his warm, welcome beams he dispersed the clouds and the cold. The tr[0.0] aveller felt the sudden warmth. As the sun shone brighter and brighter,  it became hotter and hotter[0.0] ,  the man overcame by heat,  threw his coat on the gro[0.0] und.
[0.0]  
[0.0] The sun was declared the winner. Indeed  the sunshine of a kind and gentle demeanour  will sooner op[0.0] en a mans heart than all the threats and force of mustering authority.
[0.0]  
[0.0] Persuasion has always been held in higher esteem than force.
[0.0]  
[0.0] The pen they say is mightier than the sword   A smile has more power than a frownThe wind and the su[0.0] n once had an argument as to who was the stronger of the two. They agreed to settle the issue by hol[0.0] ding a contest. Whoever could make a traveller take off[0.0]  his coat first would be recognized as the most powerful.
[0.0]  
[0.0] The wind said he would try first and blew with all his  might until he stirred up a blast as cold an[0.0] d fierce as an Alaskan storm. The stronger he blew, however, the tighter the traveller wrapped him c[0.0] oat around him and clasped it hard with his hands.
[0.0]  
[0.0] Then the sun broke out and with his warm, welcome beams he dispersed the clouds and the cold. The tr[0.0] aveller felt the sudden warmth. As the sun shone brighter and brighter,  it became hotter and hotter[0.0] ,  the man overcame by heat,  threw his coat on the gro[0.0] und.
[0.0]  
[0.0] The sun was declared the winner. Indeed  the sunshine of a kind and gentle demeanour  will sooner op[0.0] en a mans heart than all the threats and force of mustering authority.
[0.0]  
[0.0]  
[0.0] The pen they say is mightier than the sword   A smile has more power than a frown
[0.0] STORY ERRRRR net.rim.device.api.database.DatabaseException: INSERT into tbstory(storypath) VALUES('T[0.0] he wind and the sun once had an argument as to who was the stronger of the two. They agreed to settl[0.0] e the issue by holding a contest. Whoever could make a [0.0] traveller take off his coat first would be recognized as the most powerful.
[0.0]  
[0.0]  
[0.0]  
[0.0]  
[0.0]  
[0.0] The pen they say is mightier than the sword   A smile has more power than a frownThe wind and the su[0.0] n once had an argument as to who was the stronger of the two. They agreed to settle the issue by hol[0.0] ding a contest. Whoever could make a traveller take off[0.0]  his coat first would be recognized as the most powerful.
[0.0]  
[0.0]  
[0.0]  
[0.0]  
[0.0]  
[0.0] The pen they say is mightier than the sword   A smile has more power than a frown'): SQL logic error[0.0]  or missing database
[0.0] No stack trace
[0.0] myconverted=Once upon a time there was an inn called the Silver Star. The innkeeper was unable to ma[0.0] ke both ends meet even though he did his very best to draw customers by making the inn comfortable, [0.0] the service cordial and the prices reasonable. So in de[0.0] spair he consulted a wiseman.
[0.0]  
[0.0] After listening to his tale of woe, the wiseman said, "It is very simple. You must change the name o[0.0] f your inn."
[0.0]  
[0.0] "Impossible" said the innkeeper. "It has been the Silver Star for generations and is well known all [0.0] over the vicinity."
[0.0]  
[0.0] No, said the wiseman firmly. "You must now call it the Five Bells and have a row of six bells hangin[0.0] g at the entrance."
[0.0]  
[0.0] "Six bells? But that is absurd. What good would that do?"
[0.0] "Give it a try and see," said the wiseman with a smile.
[0.0]  
[0.0] Well, the innkeeper gave it a try. And this is what he saw.
[0.0]  
[0.0] Every traveller who passed by the inn walked in to point out the mistake, each one believing that no[0.0]  one else had noticed it. Once inside, they were impressed by the cordiality of the service and stay[0.0] ed on to refresh themselves, thereby providing the inn [0.0] keeper with the fortune that he had been seeking in vain for so long.
[0.0]  
[0.0] There are few things the ego delights in more, than correcting other people//s mistakes. The catch i[0.0] s in manipulating the circumstantial position to suit your needss mistakes. The catch is in manipula[0.0] ting the circumstantial position to suit your needs
[0.0] STORY ERRRRR net.rim.device.api.database.DatabaseException: INSERT into tbstory(storypath) VALUES('O[0.0] nce upon a time there was an inn called the Silver Star. The innkeeper was unable to make both ends [0.0] meet even though he did his very best to draw customers[0.0]  by making the inn comfortable, the service cordial and the prices reasonable. So in despair he cons[0.0] ulted a wiseman.
[0.0]  
[0.0] After listening to his tale of woe, the wiseman said, "It is very simple. You must change the name o[0.0] f your inn."
[0.0]  
[0.0] "Impossible" said the innkeeper. "It has been the Silver Star for generations and is well known all [0.0] over the vicinity."
[0.0]  
[0.0] No, said the wiseman firmly. "You must now call it the Five Bells and have a row of six bells hangin[0.0] g at the entrance."
[0.0]  
[0.0] "Six bells? But that is absurd. What good would that do?"
[0.0] "Give it a try and see," said the wiseman with a smile.
[0.0]  
[0.0] Well, the innkeeper gave it a try. And this is what he saw.
[0.0]  
[0.0] Every traveller who passed by the inn walked in to point out the mistake, each one believing that no[0.0]  one else had noticed it. Once inside, they were impressed by the cordiality of the service and stay[0.0] ed on to refresh themselves, thereby providing the inn [0.0] keeper with the fortune that he had been seeking in vain for so long.
[0.0]  
[0.0] There are few things the ego delights in more, than correcting other people//s mistakes. The catch i[0.0] s in manipulating the circumstantial position to suit your needss mistakes. The catch is in manipula[0.0] ting the circumstantial position to suit your needs'): [0.0] SQL logic error or missing database
[0.0] No stack trace
[0.0] myconverted=A Maharaja went out to sea when a great storm arose. One of the slaves on board began to[0.0]  cry out and wail in fear, for the man had never been on a ship before. His crying was so loud and s[0.0] o prolonged that everyone on board began to get annoyed[0.0]  and the Maharaja gave orders for throwing the man overboard.
[0.0]  
[0.0] But his Chief advisor who was a sage said, "No, let me deal with the man. I think I can cure him."
[0.0]  
[0.0] With that he ordered some of the sailors to hurl the man into the sea. The moment he found himself i[0.0] n the sea the poor slave began to scream in terror and to thrash out wildly. In a few seconds the  s[0.0] age ordered him to be hauled on board.
[0.0]  
[0.0] Back on board the slave lay in a corner in absolute silence. When the Maharaja asked his advisor for[0.0]  the reason, he replied, "We never realize how lucky we are till our situation gets worse."A Maharaj[0.0] a went out to sea when a great storm arose. One of the [0.0] slaves on board began to cry out and wail in fear, for the man had never been on a ship before. His [0.0] crying was so loud and so prolonged that everyone on board began to get annoyed and the Maharaja gav[0.0] e orders for throwing the man overboard.
[0.0]  
[0.0] But his Chief advisor who was a sage said, "No, let me deal with the man. I think I can cure him."
[0.0]  
[0.0] With that he ordered some of the sailors to hurl the man into the sea. The moment he found himself i[0.0] n the sea the poor slave began to scream in terror and to thrash out wildly. In a few seconds the  s[0.0] age ordered him to be hauled on board.
[0.0]  
[0.0] Back on board the slave lay in a corner in absolute silence. When the Maharaja asked his advisor for[0.0]  the reason, he replied, "We never realize how lucky we are till our situation gets worse."
[0.0] STORY ERRRRR net.rim.device.api.database.DatabaseException: INSERT into tbstory(storypath) VALUES('A[0.0]  Maharaja went out to sea when a great storm arose. One of the slaves on board began to cry out and [0.0] wail in fear, for the man had never been on a ship befo[0.0] re. His crying was so loud and so prolonged that everyone on board began to get annoyed and the Maha[0.0] **bleep** gave orders for throwing the man overboard.
[0.0]  
[0.0]  
[0.0]  
[0.0] Back on board the slave lay in a corner in absolute silence. When the Maharaja asked his advisor for[0.0]  the reason, he replied, "We never realize how lucky we are till our situation gets worse."A Maharaj[0.0] a went out to sea when a great storm arose. One of the [0.0] slaves on board began to cry out and wail in fear, for the man had never been on a ship before. His [0.0] crying was so loud and so prolonged that everyone on board began to get annoyed and the Maharaja gav[0.0] e orders for throwing the man overboard.
[0.0]  
[0.0]  
[0.0]  
[0.0] Back on board the slave lay in a corner in absolute silence. When the Maharaja asked his advisor for[0.0]  the reason, he replied, "We never realize how lucky we are till our situation gets worse."'): SQL l[0.0] ogic error or missing database
[0.0] No stack trace
[0.0] myconverted=Imagine there is a bank which credits your account each morning with Rs. 86,400. Carries[0.0]  over no balance from day to  day, allows you to keep no cash balance, and every evening cancels wha[0.0] tever part of the amount you had failed to use during t[0.0] he day.
[0.0]  
[0.0] What  would you do? Draw out every rupee, of course
[0.0]  
[0.0] Well, everyone has such a bank. Its name is TIME. Every morning, it credits you with 86,400 seconds.[0.0]  Every night it writes off, as lost, whatever of this amount you have failed to invest to good purpo[0.0] se. It carries over no balance. It allows no overdraft.[0.0] 
[0.0]  
[0.0] Each day it opens a new account for you.
[0.0] Each night it burns the records of the day.
[0.0] If you fail to use the day//s deposits, the loss is yours.
[0.0] There is no going back.
[0.0] There is no drawing against the "tomorrow."
[0.0] You must live in the present on today//s deposits.
[0.0] Invest it so as to get from it the utmost in health, happiness and success
[0.0] The clock is running.
[0.0] Make the most of today.
[0.0] Seize the day
[0.0] The wise say Time and tide wait for no one.s deposits.
[0.0] Invest it so as to get from it the utmost in health, happiness and success
[0.0] Seize the day
[0.0] The wise say Time and tide wait for no one.
[0.0] STORY ERRRRR net.rim.device.api.database.DatabaseException: INSERT into tbstory(storypath) VALUES('I[0.0] magine there is a bank which credits your account each morning with Rs. 86,400. Carries over no bala[0.0] nce from day to  day, allows you to keep no cash balanc[0.0] e, and every evening cancels whatever part of the amount you had failed to use during the day.
[0.0]  
[0.0] What  would you do? Draw out every rupee, of course
[0.0]  
[0.0] Well, everyone has such a bank. Its name is TIME. Every morning, it credits you with 86,400 seconds.[0.0]  Every night it writes off, as lost, whatever of this amount you have failed to invest to good purpo[0.0] se. It carries over no balance. It allows no overdraft.[0.0] 
[0.0]  
[0.0] Each day it opens a new account for you.
[0.0] Each night it burns the records of the day.
[0.0] If you fail to use the day//s deposits, the loss is yours.
[0.0] There is no going back.
[0.0] There is no drawing against the "tomorrow."
[0.0] You must live in the present on today//s deposits.
[0.0] Seize the day
[0.0] The wise say Time and tide wait for no one.s deposits.
[0.0] Seize the day
[0.0] The wise say Time and tide wait for no one.'): SQL logic error or missing database
[0.0] No stack trace
[0.0] myconverted=A new disciple joined a monastery.  He was subjected to the following dialogue by his Gu[0.0] ru.
[0.0]  
[0.0] "Do you know the one person who will never abandon you in the whole of your lifetime?"
[0.0] "Who is it?"
[0.0] "You."
[0.0] "And do you know the person who knows the answer to every question you may have?"
[0.0] "Who is it?"
[0.0] "You." 
[0.0] "And do you know the person who is responsible for all your problems?"
[0.0] "Who is it?"
[0.0] "You."
[0.0] "And can you guess the solution to every one of your problems?"
[0.0] "I give up." 
[0.0] "You."
[0.0]  
[0.0] This is what Baba says, Be dependent on your own inner resources and strength.
[0.0] Look within for solutions.
[0.0] Before you surf the internet, surf the inner net.
[0.0] Be in-dependent  i. e. be dependent on what is //in// you. you.
[0.0] STORY ERRRRR net.rim.device.api.database.DatabaseException: INSERT into tbstory(storypath) VALUES('A[0.0]  new disciple joined a monastery.  He was subjected to the following dialogue by his Guru.
[0.0]  
[0.0] "Do you know the one person who will never abandon you in the whole of your lifetime?"
[0.0] "Who is it?"
[0.0] "You."
[0.0] "And do you know the person who knows the answer to every question you may have?"
[0.0] "Who is it?"
[0.0] "You." 
[0.0] "And do you know the person who is responsible for all your problems?"
[0.0] "Who is it?"
[0.0] "You."
[0.0] "And can you guess the solution to every one of your problems?"
[0.0] "I give up." 
[0.0] "You."
[0.0]  
[0.0] This is what Baba says, Be dependent on your own inner resources and strength.
[0.0] Look within for solutions.
[0.0] Before you surf the internet, surf the inner net.
[0.0] Be in-dependent  i. e. be dependent on what is //in// you. you.'): SQL logic error or missing databa[0.0] se
[0.0] No stack trace
[0.0] myconverted=A farmer got so old that he couldn//t work in the fields anymore. So, he would spend the[0.0]  day just sitting on the porch. His son, still working in the farm, would look up from time to time [0.0] and see his father sitting there.
[0.0]  
[0.0] "He//s of no use any more," the son thought to himself, "he doesnt do anyting" One day the son got s[0.0] o frustrated by this, that he built a wood coffin, dragged it over to the porch, and told his father[0.0]  to get in. Without saying anything, the father climbed[0.0]  inside. After closing the lid, the son dragged the coffin to the edge of the farm where there was a[0.0]  high cliff. As he approached the drop, he heard a light tapping on the lid from inside the coffin. [0.0] He opened it up.
[0.0]  
[0.0] Still lying there peacefully, the father looked up at his son. "I know you are going to throw me ove[0.0] r the cliff, but before you do, may I suggest something?" "What is it?" asked the son. "Throw me ove[0.0] r the cliff, if you like," said the father, "but save t[0.0] his good wooden coffin. Your children might need to use it."s of no use any more," the son thought t[0.0] o himself, "he doesnt do anyting" One day the son got so frustrated by this, that he built a wood co[0.0] ffin, dragged it over to the porch, and told his father[0.0]  to get in. Without saying anything, the father climbed inside. After closing the lid, the son dragg[0.0] ed the coffin to the edge of the farm where there was a high cliff. As he approached the drop, he he[0.0] ard a light tapping on the lid from inside the coffin. [0.0] He opened it up.
[0.0]  
[0.0] Still lying there peacefully, the father looked up at his son. "I know you are going to throw me ove[0.0] r the cliff, but before you do, may I suggest something?" "What is it?" asked the son. "Throw me ove[0.0] r the cliff, if you like," said the father, "but save t[0.0] his good wooden coffin. Your children might need to use it."
[0.0] STORY ERRRRR net.rim.device.api.database.DatabaseException: INSERT into tbstory(storypath) VALUES('A[0.0]  farmer got so old that he couldn//t work in the fields anymore. So, he would spend the day just sit[0.0] ting on the porch. His son, still working in the farm, [0.0] would look up from time to time and see his father sitting there.
[0.0]  
[0.0] "He//s of no use any more," the son thought to himself, "he doesnt do anyting" One day the son got s[0.0] o frustrated by this, that he built a wood coffin, dragged it over to the porch, and told his father[0.0]  to get in. Without saying anything, the father climbed[0.0]  inside. After closing the lid, the son dragged the coffin to the edge of the farm where there was a[0.0]  high cliff. As he approached the drop, he heard a light tapping on the lid from inside the coffin. [0.0] He opened it up.
[0.0]  
[0.0] Still lying there peacefully, the father looked up at his son. "I know you are going to throw me ove[0.0] r the cliff, but before you do, may I suggest something?" "What is it?" asked the son. "Throw me ove[0.0] r the cliff, if you like," said the father, "but save t[0.0] his good wooden coffin. Your children might need to use it."s of no use any more," the son thought t[0.0] o himself, "he doesnt do anyting" One day the son got so frustrated by this, that he built a wood co[0.0] ffin, dragged it over to the porch, and told his father[0.0]  to get in. Without saying anything, the father climbed inside. After closing the lid, the son dragg[0.0] ed the coffin to the edge of the farm where there was a high cliff. As he approached the drop, he he[0.0] ard a light tapping on the lid from inside the coffin. [0.0] He opened it up.
[0.0]  
[0.0] Still lying there peacefully, the father looked up at his son. "I know you are going to throw me ove[0.0] r the cliff, but before you do, may I suggest something?" "What is it?" asked the son. "Throw me ove[0.0] r the cliff, if you like," said the father, "but save t[0.0] his good wooden coffin. Your children might need to use it."'): SQL logic error or missing database
[0.0] No stack trace
[0.0] myconverted=A man found an eagle//s egg and placed it under a brooding hen. The eaglet hatched with [0.0] the chicken and grew to be like them.  He clucked and cackled, scratched the earth for worms; flappe[0.0] d his wings and managed to fly a few feet in the air.
[0.0] 
[0.0]  
[0.0] 
[0.0] Years passed. One day, the eagle, now grown old, saw a magnificent bird above him in the sky. It gli[0.0] ded in graceful majesty against the powerful wind, with scarcely a movement of its golden wings.
[0.0] 
[0.0]  
[0.0] 
[0.0] Spell bound, the eagle asked,"Who//s that?"
[0.0] 
[0.0]  
[0.0] 
[0.0] "That//s the king of the birds, the eagle," said his neighbour."He belongs to the sky. We belong to [0.0] earth we//re chickens."
[0.0] 
[0.0]  
[0.0] 
[0.0] So the eagle lived and died a chicken for that//s what he thought he was.
[0.0] 
[0.0]  
[0.0] 
[0.0] You become what you are in your mind//s eye. If you think you are nothing that//s what you are. If y[0.0] ou think you can reach for the heavens, then you cans what you are. If you think you can reach for t[0.0] he heavens, then you can
[0.0] STORY ERRRRR net.rim.device.api.database.DatabaseException: INSERT into tbstory(storypath) VALUES('A[0.0]  man found an eagle//s egg and placed it under a brooding hen. The eaglet hatched with the chicken a[0.0] nd grew to be like them.  He clucked and cackled, scrat[0.0] ched the earth for worms; flapped his wings and managed to fly a few feet in the air.
[0.0] 
[0.0]  
[0.0] 
[0.0] Years passed. One day, the eagle, now grown old, saw a magnificent bird above him in the sky. It gli[0.0] ded in graceful majesty against the powerful wind, with scarcely a movement of its golden wings.
[0.0] 
[0.0]  
[0.0] 
[0.0] Spell bound, the eagle asked,"Who//s that?"
[0.0] 
[0.0]  
[0.0] 
[0.0] "That//s the king of the birds, the eagle," said his neighbour."He belongs to the sky. We belong to [0.0] earth we//re chickens."
[0.0] 
[0.0]  
[0.0] 
[0.0] So the eagle lived and died a chicken for that//s what he thought he was.
[0.0] 
[0.0]  
[0.0] 
[0.0] You become what you are in your mind//s eye. If you think you are nothing that//s what you are. If y[0.0] ou think you can reach for the heavens, then you cans what you are. If you think you can reach for t[0.0] he heavens, then you can'): SQL logic error or missing [0.0] database
[0.0] No stack trace
[0.0] myconverted=A preacher, entered a hall where he was to give a sermon.
[0.0]  
[0.0] The hall was empty except for a young man seated in the front row.
[0.0]  
[0.0] The Preacher, pondering whether to speak or not, finally said to man, "You are the only one here. Do[0.0]  you think I should speak or not?"
[0.0]  
[0.0] The man said,  "Master, I am but a simple man and do not understand these things. But, if I came int[0.0] o the stables and saw that all the horses had run off and only one remained, then I would feed it ne[0.0] vertheless."
[0.0]  
[0.0] The Preacher took this to heart and began to preach. He spoke for over two hours. After that he felt[0.0]  elated and wanted his audience to confirm how great his sermon had been. He asked, "How did you lik[0.0] e my sermon?"
[0.0]  
[0.0] The man answered, "I told you already that I am a simple man and do not understand these things very[0.0]  well. However, if I came into the stables and found all the horses gone except one I would feed it,[0.0]  but I would not give it all the fodder I had."A preach[0.0] er, entered a hall where he was to give a sermon.
[0.0]  
[0.0]  
[0.0] The Preacher, pondering whether to speak or not, finally said to man, "You are the only one here. Do[0.0]  you think I should speak or not?"
[0.0]  
[0.0] The man said,  "Master, I am but a simple man and do not understand these things. But, if I came int[0.0] o the stables and saw that all the horses had run off and only one remained, then I would feed it ne[0.0] vertheless."
[0.0]  
[0.0] The Preacher took this to heart and began to preach. He spoke for over two hours. After that he felt[0.0]  elated and wanted his audience to confirm how great his sermon had been. He asked, "How did you lik[0.0] e my sermon?"
[0.0]  
[0.0] The man answered, "I told you already that I am a simple man and do not understand these things very[0.0]  well. However, if I came into the stables and found all the horses gone except one I would feed it,[0.0]  but I would not give it all the fodder I had."
[0.0] STORY ERRRRR net.rim.device.api.database.DatabaseException: INSERT into tbstory(storypath) VALUES('A[0.0]  preacher, entered a hall where he was to give a sermon.
[0.0]  
[0.0]  
[0.0]  
[0.0]  
[0.0]  
[0.0] The man answered, "I told you already that I am a simple man and do not understand these things very[0.0]  well. However, if I came into the stables and found all the horses gone except one I would feed it,[0.0]  but I would not give it all the fodder I had."A preach[0.0] er, entered a hall where he was to give a sermon.
[0.0]  
[0.0]  
[0.0]  
[0.0]  
[0.0]  
[0.0] The man answered, "I told you already that I am a simple man and do not understand these things very[0.0]  well. However, if I came into the stables and found all the horses gone except one I would feed it,[0.0]  but I would not give it all the fodder I had."'): SQL [0.0] logic error or missing database
[0.0] No stack trace
[0.0] myconverted=A Sanyasi went to a King. After a few days of stay, while going, the Sanyasi asked the K[0.0] ing to gift him something of his choice.
[0.0]  
[0.0] The King thought for a while and said, "Take everything in the treasury."
[0.0]  
[0.0] "But that does not belong to you. It belongs to the state, you are only its trustee," explained the [0.0]  Sanyasi.
[0.0]  
[0.0] "Then take this palace," said the King. "This too belongs to the people," the Sanyasi laughed.
[0.0]  
[0.0] "This body is mine, take it and do what  you please with it," said the King. "This belongs to your c[0.0] hildren. How can I take it?" the  sanyasi responded.
[0.0]  
[0.0] "So what is it that is mine and worthy of giving you?
[0.0] Please tell me and I shall give it to you."
[0.0] "Oh King, if you really want to give me something which belongs to you, then give me your Ahamkaar, [0.0]  your pride; the //I//," said the sanyasi.
[0.0]  
[0.0] Ahamkaar is the door to defeat. Ahamkaar destroys glory. It is a sign of hollowness. The sooner you [0.0] give it away, the better," said the sanyasi.
[0.0]  
[0.0] Ahamkaar is the door to defeat. Ahamkaar destroys glory. It is a sign of hollowness. The sooner you [0.0] give it away, the better
[0.0] STORY ERRRRR net.rim.device.api.database.DatabaseException: INSERT into tbstory(storypath) VALUES('A[0.0]  Sanyasi went to a King. After a few days of stay, while going, the Sanyasi asked the King to gift h[0.0] im something of his choice.
[0.0]  
[0.0] The King thought for a while and said, "Take everything in the treasury."
[0.0]  
[0.0] "But that does not belong to you. It belongs to the state, you are only its trustee," explained the [0.0]  Sanyasi.
[0.0]  
[0.0] "Then take this palace," said the King. "This too belongs to the people," the Sanyasi laughed.
[0.0]  
[0.0] "This body is mine, take it and do what  you please with it," said the King. "This belongs to your c[0.0] hildren. How can I take it?" the  sanyasi responded.
[0.0]  
[0.0] "So what is it that is mine and worthy of giving you?
[0.0] Please tell me and I shall give it to you."
[0.0] "Oh King, if you really want to give me something which belongs to you, then give me your Ahamkaar, [0.0]  your pride; the //I//," said the sanyasi.
[0.0]  
[0.0] Ahamkaar is the door to defeat. Ahamkaar destroys glory. It is a sign of hollowness. The sooner you [0.0] give it away, the better," said the sanyasi.
[0.0]  
[0.0] Ahamkaar is the door to defeat. Ahamkaar destroys glory. It is a sign of hollowness. The sooner you [0.0] give it away, the better'): SQL logic error or missing database
[0.0] No stack trace
[0.0] myconverted=Once upon a time a very strong wood cutter got a job in a timber company. The pay was re[0.0] ally good and so were the work conditions. For that reason, the woodcutter was determined to do his [0.0] best.
[0.0]  
[0.0] His boss gave him an axe and showed him the area where he was supposed to work.
[0.0]  
[0.0] The first day, the wood cutter brought  down eighteen trees.
[0.0] "Congratulations," the boss said, "Go on that way"
[0.0]  
[0.0] Very motivated by the boss//s words, the woodcutter tried harder the next day. But he could only bri[0.0] ng fifteen trees. The third day he tried even harder, but he only could cut ten trees. Day after day[0.0]  his output decreased.
[0.0]  
[0.0] "I must be losing my strength," the woodcutter thought. He went to the boss and apologized, saying t[0.0] hat he could not understand what was wrong.
[0.0]  
[0.0] "When was the last time you sharpened your axe?" the boss asked.
[0.0]  
[0.0] "Sharpen? I//ve had no time to sharpen my axe. I have been very busy trying to cut trees."
[0.0]  
[0.0] The boss said, "if I had eight hours to cut a tree, I would use four hours to sharpen my axe and fou[0.0] r hours to cut the tree"ve had no time to sharpen my axe. I have been very busy trying to cut trees.[0.0] "
[0.0]  
[0.0] The boss said, "if I had eight hours to cut a tree, I would use four hours to sharpen my axe and fou[0.0] r hours to cut the tree"
[0.0] STORY ERRRRR net.rim.device.api.database.DatabaseException: INSERT into tbstory(storypath) VALUES('O[0.0] nce upon a time a very strong wood cutter got a job in a timber company. The pay was really good and[0.0]  so were the work conditions. For that reason, the wood[0.0] cutter was determined to do his best.
[0.0]  
[0.0] His boss gave him an axe and showed him the area where he was supposed to work.
[0.0]  
[0.0] The first day, the wood cutter brought  down eighteen trees.
[0.0] "Congratulations," the boss said, "Go on that way"
[0.0]  
[0.0] Very motivated by the boss//s words, the woodcutter tried harder the next day. But he could only bri[0.0] ng fifteen trees. The third day he tried even harder, but he only could cut ten trees. Day after day[0.0]  his output decreased.
[0.0]  
[0.0] "I must be losing my strength," the woodcutter thought. He went to the boss and apologized, saying t[0.0] hat he could not understand what was wrong.
[0.0]  
[0.0] "When was the last time you sharpened your axe?" the boss asked.
[0.0]  
[0.0] "Sharpen? I//ve had no time to sharpen my axe. I have been very busy trying to cut trees."
[0.0]  
[0.0] The boss said, "if I had eight hours to cut a tree, I would use four hours to sharpen my axe and fou[0.0] r hours to cut the tree"ve had no time to sharpen my axe. I have been very busy trying to cut trees.[0.0] "
[0.0]  
[0.0] The boss said, "if I had eight hours to cut a tree, I would use four hours to sharpen my axe and fou[0.0] r hours to cut the tree"'): SQL logic error or missing database
[0.0] No stack trace
[0.0] myconverted=Baba told this story to the students at Kodaikanal.
[0.0] 
[0.0] Once all the vegetables on Mother Earth got together to know which of them was first in order of mer[0.0] it. All the vegetables prayed to the Creator to do the judging. So, Lord Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh d[0.0] escended on to earth and unanimously declared one veget[0.0] able better than the rest, The onion, While all the vegetables had good qualities, the onion had one[0.0]  extra quality that the others did not. The onion smelled the same throughout its life. So  also, ou[0.0] r devotion to God should be constant, irrespective of w[0.0] hether we are happy or not.
[0.0]  
[0.0] Just before leaving to go back to the Heavens, each of the gods blessed the onion. Brahma placed his[0.0]  hand on his beard and said, "I bless you. As long as you are on this earth, you will have a beard l[0.0] ike mine."
[0.0]  
[0.0] Lord Vishnu said ,"If someone cuts through you vertically, the shape of my conch shall be seen. If y[0.0] ou are cut horizontally, my disc shall be visible"
[0.0]  
[0.0] Lord Mahesh said, "Onion, I bless you. Whenever someone hurts you, that person will cry, and not you[0.0] ."Baba told this story to the students at Kodaikanal.
[0.0] 
[0.0] Once all the vegetables on Mother Earth got together to know which of them was first in order of mer[0.0] it. All the vegetables prayed to the Creator to do the judging. So, Lord Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh d[0.0] escended on to earth and unanimously declared one veget[0.0] able better than the rest, The onion, While all the vegetables had good qualities, the onion had one[0.0]  extra quality that the others did not. The onion smelled the same throughout its life. So  also, ou[0.0] r devotion to God should be constant, irrespective of w[0.0] hether we are happy or not.
[0.0]  
[0.0] Just before leaving to go back to the Heavens, each of the gods blessed the onion. Brahma placed his[0.0]  hand on his beard and said, "I bless you. As long as you are on this earth, you will have a beard l[0.0] ike mine."
[0.0]  
[0.0] Lord Vishnu said ,"If someone cuts through you vertically, the shape of my conch shall be seen. If y[0.0] ou are cut horizontally, my disc shall be visible"
[0.0]  
[0.0] Lord Mahesh said, "Onion, I bless you. Whenever someone hurts you, that person will cry, and not you[0.0] ."
[0.0] STORY ERRRRR net.rim.device.api.database.DatabaseException: INSERT into tbstory(storypath) VALUES('B[0.0] aba told this story to the students at Kodaikanal.
[0.0] 
[0.0]  
[0.0]  
[0.0]  
[0.0] Lord Mahesh said, "Onion, I bless you. Whenever someone hurts you, that person will cry, and not you[0.0] ."Baba told this story to the students at Kodaikanal.
[0.0] 
[0.0]  
[0.0]  
[0.0]  
[0.0] Lord Mahesh said, "Onion, I bless you. Whenever someone hurts you, that person will cry, and not you[0.0] ."'): SQL logic error or missing database
[0.0] No stack trace
[0.0] myconverted=One day, the Pandit came excitedly and told Rabidas, a cobbler, "My friend Today the que[0.0] en is coming to have the holy bath. I have been called to do the rituals; for today is a very specia[0.0] l day, whoever has a dip in mother Ganga could emerge a[0.0] ll pure. Do Come Don//t miss this opportunity" Rabidas shook his head and said "Man changa to katoot[0.0] i me Ganga", pointing to his leather bag, (if mind is pure Ganga will be in my leather bag).
[0.0] 
[0.0]  
[0.0] 
[0.0] Angrily the Pandit went away muttering, "When will this fool understand the truth and try to earn Go[0.0] d//s Grace?"  His life will be spent in the company of  this disgusting leather only//.
[0.0] 
[0.0]  
[0.0] 
[0.0] In the evening the Pandit came panting, "Rabi, What a miracle occurred today  Ganga Mayya Blessed ou[0.0] r queen with a golden bangle and told her she will get the second one when a person as pure and as d[0.0] evoted as she come to there to dip in the holy river. T[0.0] omorrow the whole city of Kashi will come and see who that lucky Blessed person is".
[0.0] 
[0.0]  
[0.0] 
[0.0] Rabi said "My dear friend It must be you only; for who can be more purer and devoted than you who ta[0.0] ke hundreds of people for holy bath every day?"
[0.0] 
[0.0]  
[0.0] 
[0.0] Pleased and puffed up with pride the Pandit said, "I know it must be me only. Tomorrow I will be the[0.0]  first person to take the holy dip".
[0.0] 
[0.0]  
[0.0] 
[0.0] Next day, the Pundit came late in the evening with an air of dejection over him. Rabi asked "So, my [0.0] friend did you get the second bangle?
[0.0] 
[0.0]  
[0.0] 
[0.0] Rabi closed his eyes and silently prayed "Oh mother, why don//t you save this poor Pundit from this [0.0] dilemma? I know you are everywhere and  manifest anything at any time. Then he put his hand into his[0.0]  leather bag and Lo Wonder  of wonders A shinning gold [0.0] bangle emerged
[0.0] 
[0.0]  
[0.0] 
[0.0] The Pandit was spellbound at this great miracle. He bowed down to the cobbler in all humility.
[0.0] 
[0.0]  
[0.0] 
[0.0] "My dear, you have opened my eyes. All work is worship of God; Inner Purity is greater than Outer Pu[0.0] rity.t you save this poor Pundit from this dilemma? I know you are everywhere and  manifest anything[0.0]  at any time. Then he put his hand into his leather bag[0.0]  and Lo Wonder  of wonders A shinning gold bangle emerged
[0.0] 
[0.0]  
[0.0] 
[0.0] The Pandit was spellbound at this great miracle. He bowed down to the cobbler in all humility.
[0.0] 
[0.0]  
[0.0] 
[0.0] "My dear, you have opened my eyes. All work is worship of God; Inner Purity is greater than Outer Pu[0.0] rity.
[0.0] STORY ERRRRR net.rim.device.api.database.DatabaseException: INSERT into tbstory(storypath) VALUES('O[0.0] ne day, the Pandit came excitedly and told Rabidas, a cobbler, "My friend Today the queen is coming [0.0] to have the holy bath. I have been called to do the rit[0.0] uals; for today is a very special day, whoever has a dip in mother Ganga could emerge all pure. Do C[0.0] ome Don//t miss this opportunity" Rabidas shook his head and said "Man changa to katooti me Ganga", [0.0] pointing to his leather bag, (if mind is pure Ganga wil[0.0] l be in my leather bag).
[0.0] 
[0.0]  
[0.0] 
[0.0] Angrily the Pandit went away muttering, "When will this fool understand the truth and try to earn Go[0.0] d//s Grace?"  His life will be spent in the company of  this disgusting leather only//.
[0.0] 
[0.0]  
[0.0] 
[0.0] In the evening the Pandit came panting, "Rabi, What a miracle occurred today  Ganga Mayya Blessed ou[0.0] r queen with a golden bangle and told her she will get the second one when a person as pure and as d[0.0] evoted as she come to there to dip in the holy river. T[0.0] omorrow the whole city of Kashi will come and see who that lucky Blessed person is".
[0.0] 
[0.0]  
[0.0] 
[0.0] Rabi said "My dear friend It must be you only; for who can be more purer and devoted than you who ta[0.0] ke hundreds of people for holy bath every day?"
[0.0] 
[0.0]  
[0.0] 
[0.0] Pleased and puffed up with pride the Pandit said, "I know it must be me only. Tomorrow I will be the[0.0]  first person to take the holy dip".
[0.0] 
[0.0]  
[0.0] 
[0.0] Next day, the Pundit came late in the evening with an air of dejection over him. Rabi asked "So, my [0.0] friend did you get the second bangle?
[0.0] 
[0.0]  
[0.0] 
[0.0] Rabi closed his eyes and silently prayed "Oh mother, why don//t you save this poor Pundit from this [0.0] dilemma? I know you are everywhere and  manifest anything at any time. Then he put his hand into his[0.0]  leather bag and Lo Wonder  of wonders A shinning gold [0.0] bangle emerged
[0.0] 
[0.0]  
[0.0] 
[0.0] 
[0.0]  
[0.0] 
[0.0] "My dear, you have opened my eyes. All work is worship of God; Inner Purity is greater than Outer Pu[0.0] rity.t you save this poor Pundit from this dilemma? I know you are everywhere and  manifest anything[0.0]  at any time. Then he put his hand into his leather bag[0.0]  and Lo Wonder  of wonders A shinning gold bangle emerged
[0.0] 
[0.0]  
[0.0] 
[0.0] 
[0.0]  
[0.0] 
[0.0] "My dear, you have opened my eyes. All work is worship of God; Inner Purity is greater than Outer Pu[0.0] rity.'): SQL logic error or missing database

Please use plain text.
Developer
peter_strange

Just to repeat, this is what I said:

"And are you going to try to determine what exactly is causing the problem?  What is in the String you are attempting to add?"

Apparently the data is causing the problem.  So I would expect you to try to determine exactly what is in the String that is causing the problem.  You have just dumped out a string, I think it is in your interest to tie down the problem characters.  So go through this string, using the debugger for example, and determine exactly which characters are causing the problem.  I know this is not easy, but it is not easy for us either and it is your problem so you have the interest and time to do this - we don't. 

Personally I would go through the String, and programmatically remove all the standard alphanumeric characters (a-z, A-Z and 0-9).  Create a String with what is left, try to add this and see if it has the same problem.  Assuming it does, then you have a much smaller String to investigate by hand. 

Please use plain text.
Developer
peter_strange

[ Edited ]

Apologies, I seem to have done something that caused one of your posts to be accepted as the solution.  Not sure how that happened, I will see if the mods can undo this.

Edit:  Has been undone.  Thanks mod. 

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
Achin

hi, @peter_strange 
 i have done what you said in the previous post to insert a small string in database..., now this time i have very less content , again i got the error on INSERT query and how can i find that which character is giving me error, i'll post my exception while adding a small string in my Database.. can u tell me according to you which character is giving  error  or how can i figure out  which character is giving me error

net.rim.device.api.database.DatabaseException: INSERT into tbstory(storypath) VALUES('O[0.0] ne day, the Pandit came excitedly and told Rabidas, a cobbler, "My friend Today the queen is coming [0.0] to have the holy bath. I have been called to do the rit[0.0] uals; for today is a very special day, whoever has a dip in mother Ganga could emerge all pure. Do C[0.0] ome Don't miss this opportunity" Rabidas shook his head and said "Man changa to katooti me Ganga", p[0.0] ointing to his leather bag, (if mind is pure Ganga will[0.0]  be in my leather bag).

[0.0] Angrily the Pandit went away muttering, "When will this fool understand the truth and try to earn Go[0.0] d's Grace?"  His life will be spent in the company of  this disgusting leather only'.

[0.0] 
[0.0]  
[0.0] 
[0.0] 
[0.0]  
[0.0] 
[0.0] 
[0.0]  
[0.0] 
[0.0] Rabi closed his eyes and silently prayed "Oh mother, why don't you save this poor Pundit from this d[0.0] ilemma? I know you are everywhere and  manifest anything at any time. Then he put his hand into his [0.0] leather bag and Lo Wonder  of wonders A shinning gold b[0.0] angle emerged
[0.0] 
[0.0]  
[0.0] 
[0.0] 
[0.0]  
[0.0] 
[0.0] "My dear, you have opened my eyes. All work is worship of God; Inner Purity is greater than Outer Pu[0.0] rity.'): SQL logic error or missing database

Please use plain text.
Developer
peter_strange

"how can i find that which character is giving me error"

Here is a simple technique that in fact I would not use, but review this, make sure you understand the logic, and then look at the problems I identify.:

1) Get next String to put in the database, let us call this testString

2) Attempt to add testString

3) If it adds OK, then go to step 1

4) Split the testString into two parts, textString1 and testString 2

5) Attempt to add testString1

6) If it fails

6.1) if the length of testString1 is 1, then you have your failing character

6.2) If the length is > 1, then set testString to testString1, and restart at 4

7) If testString1 is OK, then the problem is in testString2

7.1) if the length of testString2 is 1, then you have your failing character

7.2) If the length is > 1, then set testString to testString2, and restart at 4

Make sure you are logging as you go....

The problem with this option is that it will only find one failing character.  There may be more than one in the String. 

But a worse problem is that the issue may in fact be a result of a combination of characters - so an individual character may be OK, but a combination might cause a problem.  So in fact I would use a different technique.  When I divided testString up, I would create some overlap, at least 5 characters.  So the same 5 characters were included at the end of testString1 and the start of testString2.  And rather than stopping when the length of testString got to 1, I would stop when the length of the testString got to a manageable size - say 20.  You can manually look at 20 characters quite easily. 

Please use plain text.
Developer
simon_hain
My Device: Z10 LE
My Carrier: O2 Germany

much easier to get the string, paste it to sqlitemanager and get a meaningful error message.
----------------------------------------------------------
feel free to press the like button on the right side to thank the user that helped you.
please mark posts as solved if you found a solution.
@SimonHain on twitter
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
Achin

hi, thanks for your solutions. i have implemented that what you said and i have found that onle single qutoes ( ' )
in my string cause that SQL Logic error...,and when i remove the single qutoes ( ' ) from my string  the data is inserted into my DATABASE.., now plz can u tell me how can i handle that single qutoes ( ' ) or can i replace that with some other character ..i have search through the forum but didn't found any solution to handle that issue

Please use plain text.