Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

New Developer
mnkumar
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

problem with code debugging

Iam using JDE 4.6. I used to debug the code till yesterday. But suddenly, i could not able to debug the code. When I insert a debugger, it does'nt stops there during execution. If I try to insert debugger at runtime, then an error pops up "No executable code at the selected line". please help.
Please use plain text.
Developer

Re: problem with code debugging

I think you placed the breakpoint at a line which is not executing always. So place a breakpoint at rght place.

If your problem was get solved then please mark the thread as "Accepted solution" and kudos - your wish

Deepesh Gupta
Please use plain text.
Developer
peter_strange

This happens to me when I'm debugging on the device on Sim and the code in the device or Sim does not exactly match the JDE.  Recompiling and provisioning the device or Sim with the new code generally fixes it.  Give it a try.
Please use plain text.
Developer
simon_hain
My Device: Z10 LE
My Carrier: O2 Germany

from time to time only the clean.bat helps. it is a bit annoying but you'll get used to it - as to many things :smileyhappy:
----------------------------------------------------------
feel free to press the like button on the right side to thank the user that helped you.
please mark posts as solved if you found a solution.
@SimonHain on twitter
Please use plain text.
New Developer
gtSasha

Hello,

I am having exactly the same problem.  I am using JDE 4.7.1 and simulator 9630 with 4.7.1.   What are the contents of clean.bat?  I don't have it installed in my simulator folder.

Thanks.

Please use plain text.