12-22-2008 10:27 PM
Hi guys, ,
Am working in Blackberry.For my application i have one RTSP link.When i try to open to my BB device . "Content Not Available." "Server is Blocked"... need to change any setttings? I search my best , but i dont get answer....Let me
know if anybody have idea in RTSP....... thoughts for reply was appreciated.......
12-22-2008 11:47 PM
Have you set your own RTSP server and accessing the link? or Is that a link provided by others.
Have you tried with any other URL's?
Post URL which you trying to access.
12-23-2008 01:30 AM
Thanks for your reply... rtsp://gdsfort.com/mDirectApp/Engadget/Videos/20/t
Am developing BB application.... using playmedia() method am access the this media link..... am also try to open my browser. But unfourtunatley am getting this bug..... yeti cant play any RTSP link....can u send me any RTSP link with smal size...............
can u guide me what is the reason for that bug..................
And one more doubt, can i possible to play rstp links at my BB browser.... if u can , what are the settings i need to chage.........
12-23-2008 01:35 AM
I think those links doesn't exists.. i tried using my VLC player on PC too.. it didn't work. Why dn't u get sm URL from youtube and try on your Device.
On which device you trying?
12-23-2008 04:38 AM
Thanks for your reply onemore time. How it possible to play vlc player ... am sent RSTP link... if u want to download than, just use http link , replace rstp as http (http://gdsfort.com/mDirectApp/Engadget/Videos/20/I
* Am using BB curve.....
1) Is it possible to open rtsp link at brower (PC or BB mobile)......If it is possible means what are the settings i should modify......
2) AM heard if u need to open rtsp link at BB device ,i should have (EVDO-Evalution Data Only) format.... i dont have idew about this ...
3) what is the reason for "Server blocked" bug when i open RTSP link at BB device..............
. let me know u have idea.
12-23-2008 04:46 AM
1. Yes, you can directly give the link RTSP server link and the BB device will be able to play using its default Player.
2. I am not sure.
3. One reson is that may not be RTSP server or may be configured to aprticular users.
12-23-2008 06:30 AM - edited 12-24-2008 05:16 AM
Am using JDE 4.7 an same BB9000 simulator . When in Open this link
I have the bug name called "The protocol Specified is not suppoted by handheld . Please try Different URL". what wrong happening here... I need to chage any settings?..... can send some rstp links at opened your simulator....... here am not using any coding .... jusdt open the simulator ,run MDS and Enter that link...
12-23-2008 07:04 AM
Links to test RTSP
I tried "rtsp://stream.the.sk/live/joj/joj-hm.3gp" worked fine for me on JDE 4.6 9000 Simulator.