Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9900
My Carrier: T Mobile
Accepted Solution

"Controlled Access Exception " while using NFC

Hi Guy's,

I want to use nfc in my application,  alone it is woking fine but when i use it,

with my application it is throughing  "Controlled Access Exception "  in the below code

myRWManager.addDetectionListener( new NFCTargetDetector(), new int[]{Target.NDEF_TAG} );

Any help ..

thanx in advance

Retired
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: "Controlled Access Exception " while using NFC

Hello

I'm not sure what you mean by "alone it is working fine". But it's possible you have encountered a known issue with earlier device software versions. Please check this post and report back:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Java-Development/Listener-belongs-to-another-application-modu...

Thanks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to press the like button on the right side if you liked my attempts to help :-)
And please mark posts as solved if you think I found the solution or set you on its path. Thanks!
Follow me on Twitter: @mdwrim
Contributor

Hi,

Alone means i have one sample app's of nfc and i also my apps in which i have to use that nfc code.
when i try to integrate that code with my app's then its throughing  "Controlled Access Exception ".

and when i run that sample code alone (Not with my application) then it works fine.

Plz help me ...

Thanx for your reply.

Retired
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Vodafone

OK, well I believe you have encountered a known defect. Please see http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Java-Development/Listener-belongs-to-another-application-modu... for information about this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to press the like button on the right side if you liked my attempts to help :-)
And please mark posts as solved if you think I found the solution or set you on its path. Thanks!
Follow me on Twitter: @mdwrim
Contributor

hi,

thnx for reply..